103: Can't tell the difference between dream and reality

Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin recently discovered that the fourth prince and Shen Mingyun, who were supposed to be falling apart, suddenly stopped.

In response to Shen Mingyun's behavior, Luo Shuyu felt that it was very unreasonable. According to his character, he should continue to make trouble with the fourth prince, but after only two or three days, Shen Mingyun died, which really puzzled Luo Shuyu.

What's going on?

After thinking about it, Luo Shuyu almost realized that he had a headache.

By the way, the only thing that can restrict Shen Mingyun is the system, so I forgot about it.

Without a system, Shen Mingyun can't do anything in their era. Luo Shuyu wondered how he could forget it. This is the object he wants to deal with, and he was almost confused by the recent "bewildering" relationship between Shen Mingyun and the fourth prince.

According to Shen Mingyun's personality and the moral constraints he accepted in the society of his time, the fourth prince would betray him if he had someone else. Since Emperor Tiansheng would not let them separate, Shen Mingyun would find a way to leave in private, but now he not only Instead of leaving, he suppressed the "betrayal", which means that there are articles in it.

After Luo Shuyu came to a conclusion, he quickly informed Li Mingjin of his conjecture. Shen Mingyun was disappointed in love, so he would definitely focus on his career, and he would definitely assist the fourth prince to ascend to the throne according to the requirements of the system.

What will they do?

The eldest prince used the most direct method to force the palace. At that time, Emperor Tiansheng was completely invincible, and he failed.

The prince conspired with the Yan family, and the Yan family, which had been rooted in the Xia Kingdom for many years, was defeated by Shen Mingyun and the fourth prince.

Li Mingjin has never revealed to the outside world that he wants to become an emperor, but the fourth prince has been working hard for this goal, including now, he and Shen Mingyun have been working together.

They don't know if they will lose Emperor Tiansheng's favor because of their relationship problems. After all, no one knows who the emperor will end up with. The fourth prince feels that his chances with Li Mingjin are 55 to 50 percent.

Emperor Tiansheng is dying, and they will all take action.

The fourth prince was waiting for Li Mingjin's actions, and Li Mingjin was also waiting for the actions of the fourth prince and Shen Mingyun.

With the lessons learned, it is the most critical moment. No one will act rashly. Whoever moves first will lose first.

After the relationship between Shen Mingyun and the fourth prince subsided, everyone's eyes fell on Emperor Tiansheng.

At this time, both Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu knew that the Fourth Prince would not do anything unfavorable to them. Emperor Tiansheng had already reached his deadline, and it was absolutely unnecessary to prescribe medicine on him to accelerate the deterioration of his condition.

Everyone is waiting, including the concubines in the palace. Now, only Concubine Mei and Concubine Wei Xian can get close to Emperor Shengtian.

Everyone thinks that Concubine Mei has a certain influence on Emperor Tiansheng's decision-making, and Concubine Wei Xian, if everyone still can't see clearly so far, then he will be in vain in the palace. His brothers are all under Li Mingjin's hands. What else can be said, but after all, he is working for His Majesty, and no one will ask him about standing in line.