Chapter 74: assassin

Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu seem to be calm in the north, but every time they get news from the capital, they can't calm down. After all, they are still in a state of planning. If there is an accident in the capital, can they return to the capital at the first moment?

Everything is unknown.

Although it's too cold to go out in winter, when it's not snowing, the people are also bored and go out to have fun.

In the first year of his rebirth, Luo Shuyu saw that Li Mingjin had played a kickball competition. In Gucheng for three years, he was afraid of the invasion of the Ghost Yan clan soldiers every year. He never relaxed and never thought about going out to play.

In the past few years, the strength of the other party was not very clear, but now, they are studying their attack laws all the time, and they have sent a group of spies to the Ghost Yan clan to destroy them. All thirty-six strategies are used in the Ghost Yan royal clan. body. A year has passed, they are still too busy to take care of themselves, let alone Li Mingjin, and they are unaware of the further development of Gucheng. When they react, they have already lost the best time to capture Gucheng.

At this time, Li Mingjin already had an elite army of his own in Gucheng. In terms of equipment and ability, it far surpassed other teams. After three years of training, the scattered group of people in the past are now all full of energy. In other words, compared with the soldiers brought by General Wei at his peak, they were even worse.

Last year, the Ghost Yan clan committed crimes in the future. This year, several tribes of the Ghost Yan clan fought every day. The internal friction was still high, and there was no time to approach Gucheng again. Gucheng got time to recuperate.

Since Gucheng's safety can be guaranteed temporarily, Li Mingjin gave benefits to the people in the winter, and held a winter Cuju competition in Gucheng.

The ice cuju competition was arranged in advance before the winter, and all of them were free to form teams. Now it has reached the final stage, and the four strong teams have stood out.

Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu went to the venue to watch the final.

The people who went out to watch the game had already sat down in the spectator area. Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu were sitting in the windshield shed with two pots of charcoal burning inside. .

Today's Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu are well-received in the common people's stroke, and they are much loved by the people. When they saw them appear, the people spontaneously cheered.

Luo Shuyu stood up and waved at them, actually a little moved. He didn't expect to get such feedback for what he did within his power. It seemed like a good feeling to be remembered.

"What's wrong?" Li Mingjin saw that Luo Shuyu's eyes were slightly red, thinking about what touched him.

Luo Shuyu shook his head: "No, I feel that my efforts really paid off, I'm just a little touched."

Li Mingjin looked over at the public audience area and put his arms around Luo Shuyu's shoulder: "Of course there must be a reward. If it is a white-eyed wolf, I will be the first to let them go."

Luo Shuyu agreed: "Indeed."

The game started immediately, and Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu no longer struggled with the return.

They listened to the referee calling the start of the game and began to watch the Cuju final seriously.

Although it is a folk team, there are always a lot of folk masters. Today's game is very spirited. Although Li Mingjin's performance is not as superb as in the past, it is still very interesting here. As long as the goal is scored, the cheers are full of people's faces. The smile on the top is very simple. If this kind of competition can make everyone happy, why not treat it as a regular competition, which not only trains people's ability to unite, but also mobilizes the participation of the people.