Chapter 94: God help me too!

The luck of Emperor Tiansheng's son is still good, but it is indeed a bit rare among the emperor's grandson. In all these years, except for the fourth prince, the rest of the princes who went out of the palace to build the palace have not given birth to the emperor's grandson.

Before the arrival of the son of Li Mingjin's family, the little grandson of the fourth prince's family received only one share of the favor.

It's no wonder that the fourth prince is so anxious to find a way to drive Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu back to Gucheng. Naturally, they have tried various ways to deal with the child in Luo Shuyu's belly, but as I said before, the third prince's house is as solid as an iron barrel. Can't find a gap to squeeze in.

Now, Li Mingjin's son was born, the second grandson of Emperor Tiansheng. Obviously, Emperor Tiansheng paid more attention to his arrival.

It's really hard to come by.

The first child of Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu who have been married for many years, they didn't find it on the way back from Gucheng to the capital. If you think about it carefully, if you don't do much on the way back, the child is gone, and Emperor Tiansheng really regrets it. , In the treatment of the second grandson, he has more happiness.

All the points are combined to form the current Tiansheng Emperor's expectation for the little prince and his excitement of being a "grandfather".

Luo Shuyu's body is recovering well, and he can get out of bed and walk around in two days.

Lin Yuan suggested that he move around a lot so that his body can recover as soon as possible.

He now has specific dietary requirements every day, which are specially customized for him by Lin Yuan, so as to achieve a balanced nutrition, but it will not make him lose shape. After all, he has to eat and drink every day, and he has to lie in bed every day. The distance they can get out of bed and walk is the inside and outside of their master bedroom.

Fortunately, Luo Shuyu is used to the winter days when Gucheng doesn't go out much, so this month is actually not that hard.

The arrival of Emperor Tiansheng and Concubine Mei did not cause chaos in the Mansion of the Third Prince, and everything was arranged in an orderly manner.

The third prince received Emperor Tiansheng in the main hall, and Concubine Mei went to the main courtyard to see the little guy Luo Shuyu, and then Li Mingjin came with Emperor Tiansheng.

However, Emperor Tiansheng didn't go in to see Luo Shuyu. He came to take a look in order to prevent the newly born little grandson from getting cold.

It can be seen from this that Da Zhen Zhan ran out of the palace just to take a look at the little emperor's grandson, and he really liked it.

Emperor Tiansheng had already thought of a name for him a long time ago, so he just put the name on him, and hoped that he would be safe in the future.

The little guy was named Li Chengan, and his nickname was Luo Shuyu.

He must remember that their family was reborn, and he must not forget the past, and he must not be blinded by the glitz in front of him.

Li Mingjin regretted not being able to name his son in person.

The arrival of Emperor Tiansheng brought glory to the Third Prince's Mansion, but Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu didn't want this glory, which was destined to bring them to the public.

This may be because of the after-effects that the former prince brought to Emperor Tiansheng. It is not a joke to confuse the royal blood.

After seeing Tiansheng, he was in a good mood. When he returned to the palace, he kept chatting with Concubine Mei, and Concubine Mei was annoying him.