Chapter 62: free

Luo Shuyu rarely looked a little cracked on his expression, never expected that the poison he had been poisoned would be given attention by infertility.

Fortunately, they are not in a hurry to have a child at the moment, and they have not thought about what is wrong with their frequent husbands' lives without pregnancy. They thought that the protective measures they had taken were in place, so they were not?

Although Luo Shuyu did say that the two had temporarily agreed not to have children, he did not consider that the poison in Li Mingjin's body would affect their childbirth. It was probably because the two had children in their previous life. the severity of

After a long while, Luo Shuyu asked, "Your Highness can't have children?"

Lin Yuan nodded: "Yes, the third prince concubine, this poison will affect the fertility of His Highness, and the toxin has accumulated in his body for some years, and it needs to be completely removed from the body before it can..."

Luo Shuyu understood, no wonder Li Mingjin said before that he didn't want children for the time being. It turned out that he had long known that he was a little handicapped in this regard.

Fortunately, Luo Shuyu knew that they would have children in a previous life, so he still focused on the poison: "Doctor Lin, what kind of poison is there in Your Highness? For now, let's detoxify His Highness first, we are not in a hurry about the child. ."

Lin Yuan explained to them: "I understand that this poison, Your Highness, comes from the Western Regions, and it has a very name called 'happy like a fairy'. Later, it becomes addictive and must be eaten every other month, otherwise there will be a splitting headache and a frantic temper. If you don't recognize others, you will become more violent, and in severe cases, you will have self-harm."

After listening to him, Li Mingjin looked at Luo Shuyu, Luo Shuyu nodded, and Li Mingjin decided to tell the truth.

Li Mingjin: "I am really happy like a fairy, and it has been for more than ten years. It is said that my cruelty is caused by it. I also know that this poison will affect my physical condition. I heard that this poison has no effect. antidote."

Luo Shuyu also added: "Doctor Lin, I hope you can help His Highness remove this poison, so that His Highness will no longer suffer from poison."

Lin Yuan is not stupid, he also knows that Li Mingjin's mother is a princess from the Western Regions. If he wants to get this poison, it is actually very simple, but he dare not guess that the poison is from himself or the princess of the Western Regions. If so, then it is true Incredible.

If Li Mingjin didn't mention how he got this poison, Lin Yuan wouldn't ask.

Lin Yuan said: "I can't say that I can completely detoxify Your Highness, but at least it can reduce the number of sicknesses, but the premise is that Your Highness will no longer take this poison and follow my arrangement to take medicine, acupuncture and other treatment plans. , because this is a long treatment course, and the process will be more painful."

He didn't finish his words, but he made Li Mingjin feel very comfortable. This disease can be cured.

At present, there are not many doctors who can find a more suitable doctor for his identity. After thousands of mountains and rivers, he ran to the north, and when he finally encountered it, he should treat him well, and it would also make Luo Shuyu less worried.

Luo Shuyu asked Lin Yuan, "Doctor Lin, how long will this treatment take?"

Lin Yuan said: "If the poison is completely removed from His Highness, it may take three to five years. It depends on His Highness' cooperation and his physical condition. If you just want to restore His Highness' fertility first, it may be earlier. Two years is enough."