Chapter 118: It's my luck to meet you

Luo Shuyu really didn't know that the enthronement ceremony and the posthumous ceremony were held on the same day, and this was also a surprise to Luo Shuyu by Li Mingjin. This matter was originally unreasonable, but in his cold eyes, the Ministry of Rites immediately changed its tune, the world belongs to you , what you say is what, what you said is right, the rest, we just follow the rules.

Emperor Tiansheng reigned for 28 years. During this period, the biggest ceremony held in the name of the country was the establishment of the crown prince, but the former crown prince was no longer in the world, and there was nothing to say.

The Great Xia Kingdom has not had a very grand ceremony for a long time, and the ceremony of the new emperor must be done well.

There is another important reason why Li Mingjin's enthronement ceremony is up to him to decide, that is, the Ghost Yan Kingdom decided to submit to the Daxia Kingdom and bowed his head to the Daxia Kingdom. The eldest prince, and sent his head to Daxia as a congratulation to Li Mingjin for his enthronement. There is nothing more precious than this gift, and this is what made all the old officials shut up against him to make Luo Shuyu the queen. The main reason.

The current Ghost Yan Kingdom has been included in the Daxia territory by Li Mingjin. Although there will be various rebellions, but there is "Hachi", everything is not a problem. After gaining power, the mentality has changed, but these are for later.

Now the enthronement ceremony and the post-establishment ceremony are held at the same time, accepting the congratulations of hundreds of officials, the whole country celebrates, and the world is amnesty.

After the ceremony, Li Mingjin was the new emperor, and the era name was Yongshun. Now it is the first year of Emperor Yongshun.

The princes in the harem, whether they are adults or minors, have different arrangements, and they are not allowed to stay in the palace to avoid more troubles, and Luo Shuyu is the only one in his harem.

The matter of the harem is easy to deal with. Basically, Luo Shuyu manages it. There is no major problem. The most important and most concerned thing is the disposal of the fourth prince and Shen Mingyun. In addition, there are also a group of officials who have been arrested. , not only that, but even the Luo family was involved.

The Luo family asked Mrs. Luo, who had inconvenient legs and feet, to see Luo Shuyu, and begged him to let him spare the three of Luo's father and son. If they were not spared, their Luo family would be doomed.

Luo Shuyu thought to himself, what did the Luo family have to do with him in the future? When the Chen family was about to come to the door, didn't the Luo family stay out of the door?

Although that period of history has passed, the tragic state of the Chen family can be deduced from the few words of others. All the dozens of people in the Chen family were killed. If the Chen family were not smart enough to hide Chen Rong, how would Luo Shuyu know about him? How could he know that his mother was killed by his father when such a thing happened in his grandfather's house, one by one, if there was a crime, the Luo family should have died hundreds of times.

Luo Shuyu didn't want to irritate Mrs. Luo, but he said something to Mrs. Luo: "Old lady, you are wronged and the debt is owned by the owner. I was killed by the person closest to me, and my child is left alone and unattended, I will be very sad, what did my father do, old lady, you should know, he killed his wife for his own future, and now he is for his own future. Sing against the new emperor appointed by the previous emperor, committing the following crimes, colluding with the four princes who coveted the throne, rebelled, rebelled, imprisoned the court officials, the emperor did not punish the nine clans of the Luo family.