Chapter 65: trouble

After the news of Li Mingjin's disappearance came back, Luo Shuyu almost lost his mind, and the thing he had always worried about came.

Now how to do?

He couldn't lose Li Mingjin.

Luo Shuyu cleaned up his mood, but he wanted to immediately take the bodyguards and dark guards that Li Mingjin left him to go to the barracks to find someone to ask the origin of the matter, but he finally chose to endure it.

He can't mess himself up, he has to trust Li Mingjin.

According to his understanding of Li Mingjin, it is impossible for him not to listen to the military advisor. Li Mingjin will not be ignorant of the fact that poor pirates should not chase after them. The two of them have discussed this issue before.

But what happened?

Once reborn, Luo Shuyu still understands Li Mingjin's personality. He is not the kind of rash person, so there must be a reason for this.

Luo Shuyu calmed down and asked An Jiu who came back to report: "Where are the soldiers who came back? How many are there?"

An Jiu said: "They are in the military camp now, and a total of five people have returned."

Luo Shuyu: "Do you know how they described the situation after they ran back?"

An Jiu explained the information he had found one by one: "They said that His Highness did not listen to the advice of the military advisors and other generals, and insisted on dragging General Wei Can into the enemy camp, putting all the soldiers in trouble. A few of them managed to escape, and I don't know if Your Highness and the others were captured by the enemy or..." Died by the enemy's spear.

Why did Li Mingjin not listen to the counselor's advice? Pulling General Wei Can to the enemy's barracks?

Luo Shuyu felt that there must be some article in these two points, and something was wrong.

Luo Shuyu asked the dark guard: "Everyone is trapped, how did they escape? Can you tell me."

An Jiu: "The five people said that they were responsible for transporting food and grass on weekdays. They didn't go to the front line in the rear, and they escaped by luck."

Luo Shuyu: "How can there be only five people who transport the grain, what about the others?"

An Jiu: "According to them, they didn't escape, they died. I didn't listen too carefully to the other specific circumstances. As soon as I heard something happened to His Highness, I came back and reported it to you." There are flaws in the words of these people.

Luo Shuyu said: "His Royal Highness is not that kind of reckless person. He will not joke about the lives of soldiers. If there is no unnecessary reason, he will not make such a low-level mistake."

An Jiu: "Xiao understands. Now go back to the barracks and ask the five people about their situation. They must tell the truth."

The methods of the dark guard are afraid that many people do not want to try.

Luo Shuyu said: "Don't be alarmed by the grass, first look at the attitude of the other generals. If they are sheltered, they will find out."

An Jiu: "Yes, the little one will prepare now."

Luo Shuyu asked again, "Can someone send troops to look for His Highness now?"

An Jiu was also worried: "Yes, as soon as General Wei heard the report from the front line, he immediately sent someone to rescue him, but I don't know if it will be in time?"