Chapter 78: a bolt from the blue

A prince and concubine of a country eloped with someone? It sounds like a joke, it's ridiculous.

This matter can be big or small, and it will affect the reputation of the Royal Family of the Great Xia Kingdom.

Luo Shuyu was not worried. It was passed on to them in half a month. Presumably, although the matter was urgent, it would be suppressed by the fourth prince.

Now is a critical period for the fourth prince, how could he allow scandals to appear on himself.

The fourth prince responded quickly. He immediately told others that the fourth prince was kidnapped when he was on the street, but the truth was that Shen Mingyun and Ha Chi had left the capital. As for where they went, the fourth prince really didn't know.

Shen Mingyun is now not only ignorant, but he doesn't even have the most basic principles of being someone else's husband.

The fourth prince really wanted to split him up. After three years of marriage, did he not love his family at all? The baby was just born!

But the anger returned, and they still had to send someone to get Shen Mingyun back.

Shen Mingyun said that it was really stupid to leave when he left with a stranger, but he was stupid, but he left a letter to the fourth prince, to the effect that he didn't like this kind of life detained in the back house, the world is so big , He wanted to go out and have a look, he wanted to do the jade business with Ha Chi, to accumulate more wealth for the four princes, and to conquer the world for their son.

It was really touching and heartwarming to hear.

Shen Mingyun really regarded the Fourth Prince as a brainless NPC in the game.

If the fourth prince was a lover, he would be very moved at this time, but unfortunately the fourth prince was not. He thought clearly and clearly what kind of person Shen Mingyun was. A person who only cares about his own feelings and does not care about the life and death of others.

If you want to see the world, you can, but it must be after he ascends the throne, after Shen Mingyun is no longer useful, he can't go anywhere now!

The fourth prince's eyeliner is everywhere in the capital, and it is not that difficult for him to check a person.

As a foreigner, Hachi has a range of activities, and a person who looks different from the people in the city is easy to be remembered.

The four emperors' palaces have been fighting for so many years, and they have investigated a lot of cases. Shen Mingyun is a sloppy person, and he must have left a lot of clues. Following these clues, Shen Mingyun can be found naturally.

As for the abnormality of Shen Mingyun, after being together for so many years, the fourth prince found out that Shen Mingyun has never used anything to deal with him, but he can feel at ease. After all, there is still a son between them, and the current relationship between the two is not bad. Not bad, the fourth prince is afraid of the unknown, but he also knows that the unknown of the system will not hurt him, if he wants to hurt him, he will be dead.

The only thing that made the Fourth Prince feel disgusting was that Shen Mingyun really liked saving wild men, and these men were all first-class in body and appearance, and they always liked to mix with these strange men. What was even more puzzling was that He was so keen to call them brothers that his mind was flooded.

If Shen Mingyun was brought back this time, he would not touch him again. Who knows what they did in the process, it was really heartbreaking.

Fortunately, he also has a son!