Chapter 23: duplicity

Perhaps because in a familiar environment, there was another person who absolutely believed in him, and Luo Shuyu fell asleep peacefully.

Li Mingjin didn't intend to sit on the edge of the bed until dawn. Luo Shuyu slept inside and he slept outside.

Although they didn't have a successful bridal chamber, the two of them slept in the same bed, dug into the same bed, and covered the same quilt. It was so exciting, and it was something he had longed for for a long time.

Now that the dream has come true, there is nothing unsatisfactory. If he hadn't been careless and sprained his foot before marriage, maybe tonight would have been more complete.

The candle went out. Li Mingjin found Luo Shuyu's hand in the quilt and held it tightly. For some reason, his nose felt sour, as if he had wanted to do this for a long time. He thought that he should love Luo Shuyu, otherwise he would not be right. He fell in love at first sight.

I don't know if his concubine treats him the same way, or just pretending to be happy for him to jump out of the fire pit of the Luo family.

Li Mingjin can't be confident in himself, it would be nice if his reputation was better.

The hand he was holding was not as soft as boneless, with well-defined joints, slender and good-looking. Li Mingjin was reluctant to use too much force, for fear that the calluses in his palm would hurt him, so he held it vacantly.

He turned to his side, his eyes adjusted to the darkness, and he could see the outline of Luo Shuyu's face. Looking at it, it was late at night.

Li Mingjin just started to fall asleep, Luo Shuyu has already married back, and she will see it every day from now on.

I was a little excited tonight, but after the excitement, I was exhausted. In addition, I hadn't rested much in the previous two days. When I relaxed, Li Mingjin also fell into a dark and sweet dream fragrance. In the dream, he dreamed that he was completely proficient in all the postures in the booklet, and he married Luo Shuyu.

Luo Shuyu was awakened by a strange hard object. He opened his eyes and found himself wrapped around his waist by a strong arm, with his back against the man's chest.

It would be fine if it was just an ordinary hug, but now that Li Mingjin's object was touching him, it made him a little uncomfortable. He knew that it was normal for a man to be like this, but he didn't have much of this kind of thing in the end.

He quietly removed Li Mingjin's hand, obviously his actions still woke Li Mingjin.

As soon as Li Mingjin opened his eyes, he found that the two were very close, and he didn't know when he took Luo Shuyu into his arms, and he felt that his pants were a little sticky at the moment, and he didn't need to think about it to know what was going on!

Li Mingjin immediately let go of Luo Shuyu, threw away the thin quilt, and got out of bed again.

"hiss!"

Luo Shuyu sat up and was taken aback by Li Mingjin's rapid speed, and now he was attracted by his screams: "What's wrong?"

Li Mingjin pursed his lips and jumped back to the edge of the bed to sit down with one leg enduring the pain: "Forget about the pain in your feet."

Luo Shuyu hurriedly got out of bed, lifted his trouser legs, and gently lifted his feet on his knees: "Your Highness, your feet are more swollen than last night, you must call an imperial physician to come over for diagnosis and treatment, but don't leave the root of the disease behind. ."

"Don't hold my feet, I stepped on the ground, it's dirty." It was strange to be held by the imperial concubine.

Luo Shuyu chuckled: "I don't mind."