Chapter 70: The matter of spring

After more than half a year of hard work, Li Mingjin still did not let Luo Shuyu conceive a child.

Several times, as long as Luo Shuyu made a slight difference, he was so nervous that Luo Shuyu didn't want to talk to him anymore.

For example, Luo Shuyu ate too much and his stomach was a little indigested, so he started to call Lin Yuan to check his pulse; another example was Luo Shuyu who drank a lot of water and felt a little bloated, and he felt that Luo Shuyu was pregnant again, so he immediately supported his waist to prevent him from messing up. He moved, and then sent someone to call Lin Yuan. For example, Luo Shuyu squatted on the ground for a while, stood up a little dizzy, and he felt that Luo Shuyu was pregnant again!

Once or twice, it was fine, but again and again, Luo Shuyu felt tired. Until one time, Luo Shuyu couldn't take it anymore, and it annoyed him to death, so he gave birth to him for three days. He didn't want to say a word to him, and let him sleep Three days in the couch, Li Mingjin felt very wronged.

The daughter-in-law actually drove him to sleep on the couch because he disliked him too keenly to want to be a father!

Luo Shuyu just wanted to roll his eyes at him. Those who knew the doctor wouldn't say anything for the past three days or two, and those who didn't know he thought he was as delicate as a fairy.

It's natural to say it!

The imperial doctor of the imperial hospital sent by Emperor Tiansheng gave Luo Shuyu a pulse every seven days. Li Mingjin really didn't dare to trouble Luo Shuyu anymore. This time, he really thanked his father for his foresight.

On the contrary, Luo Shuyu was a little depressed about Emperor Tiansheng's troubles. The Emperor Tiansheng in his previous life didn't care at all. Probably, Li Mingjin had already received the special "father-son" relationship of Emperor Tiansheng in this life, so his attention was different. After the princess and Shen Mingyun shed the first one, they both became pregnant with the second one. Emperor Tiansheng began to worry about Li Mingjin, and he sent them all the medicinal materials.

It's a headache, don't pay attention to them, it's not good, too much attention to them is troublesome, and the big and small things are made clear.

Anguish is anguish, but pulse diagnosis every seven days is still a must.

Luo Shuyu saw that the imperial doctor of the Imperial Hospital was also bored on weekdays, but suggested that he communicate with Lin Yuan more, and finally the imperial doctor was taken by Lin Yuan to the free clinic.

He goes to Lin Yuan's pharmacy every day to give free consultations to the poor. He has excellent medical skills, and he has also received many local specialties from the common people. In the capital, I bowed down to the powerful and powerful, and life suddenly became very valuable here, my self-esteem was greatly satisfied, and I became friends with several agronomy officials who had been with Li Mingjin for many years.

After being trained by Luo Shuyu for a while, Li Mingjin began to restrain himself, and really let it go. He thought that his child would come when it was time to come, so he couldn't be in a hurry, after all, his body was still being recuperated.

Lin Yuan said that he could conceive now, but he did not mean 100% to 100%. There are still toxins in the body that have not been removed. As he said at the beginning, it will take three or five years to completely remove them. Not yet, really can't hurry.

Li Mingjin still focused on other aspects.

The newly discovered mine has been arranged to mine in the past. The matter is being carried out in secret, and the smelting of weapons has begun. At the same time, it has secretly made more money. It took a dark line to contact people in the capital and sold it to Emperor Tiansheng, Li Mingjin, as a citizen of another country. A sum of money was earned from it, which was used to recruit troops to buy horses and raise private soldiers.