Chapter 120: The end of the traveler

Reborn!

Luo Shuyu was actually reborn!

Shen Mingyun never thought that Luo Shuyu was not a transmigrator, he was just a rebirth!

The reborn will know all the plot developments. The reborn either has regrets or grievances, and which one does Luo Shuyu belong to?

Shen Mingyun was frightened by Luo Shuyu's identity as a rebirth, his hands and feet were cold, he was thinking, how did Luo Shuyu be reborn, and why was he reborn? Of course, he also had no answer, because Luo Shuyu didn't want to tell him more about his own rebirth.

Shen Mingyun suddenly asked hoarsely: "Why? What did I do wrong? You want to treat me like this."

Luo Shuyu: "Who knows, it's not that I treat you like this, but it's your own choice to get to this point. By the way, before you leave this world, I'll tell you one more thing, once you use the system, you may You have to bear the price the system gives you."

Shen Mingyun's mood has fallen to the bottom even more. Before he leaves this world, does it mean that he must die.

Shen Mingyun was taken back to the other courtyard. When he came back, his whole person lost his anger. He was like a deflated balloon, sitting on a chair motionless.

He thought that he was invincible, that a systematic traverser could be fearless, change the plot, and do everything he wanted.

The reborn person knows everything, which means that no matter what he does, Luo Shuyu knows everything, including everything he did before Luo Shuyu's rebirth. What would he have done without Luo Shuyu's rebirth? Will the Fourth Prince succeed in ascending the throne?

And all this, he who has traveled into the world of this book will not know at all.

How did that happen?

Did the system escape after the mission?

He still doesn't understand what the system is planning?

What impact does the Fourth Prince's ascension have on the system? What's the secret behind the system?

At this time, Shen Mingyun found that he had been in a state of ease, and he had never thought about the side effects brought to him by the system. A system of hard work and resentment, a system with only rewards and no punishments, no matter how you looked at it, there were problems, and he Didn't realize the problem until now.

What the system is drawing is not a good thing, otherwise it wouldn't be so easy to talk about. How can there be a good thing in the sky? There are so many examples in modern society, how could he forget it? The simplest truth was actually deceived by the rhetoric of the system.

But who can he blame? Blame his petty people's greed for petty cheap mentality? Blame him for not having that brain?

He did not lose unjustly, this is the doomed ending.

Luo Shuyu also said that if he uses the system, he must bear the corresponding price. What is it?

The fourth prince took the children to catch small fish and shrimps by the creek. The child had just been taken down by the mama to change clothes. He is now in a very stable state of mind. It would be better to spend more time with the children and create more memories before leaving. He chose to forget about the unpredictable things.

I'm leaving tomorrow.

Seeing Shen Mingyun wandering in space, the fourth prince sat beside him and asked him, "What did you talk about with the queen?"