Chapter 108: escaped

The props provided by the system are already its maximum limit, and it can make thousands of people disappear out of thin air for three days. No matter what the circumstances, within these three days, this group of elite soldiers on Tuesday will basically not be chased by their Daxia. The undercover detective found, and this prop also has the function of automatically eliminating traces.

The power of this prop is so powerful that Shen Mingyun once wanted to keep it for himself, but unfortunately the system is staring at him to work. If the true evidence is for himself, he may also be controlled by the system. Shen Mingyun has not been punished by the system. Of course, he I don't want to be punished, it's too embarrassing.

Three days passed quickly.

The relationship between Shen Mingyun and Tuesday actually eased a little. In the end, it was because of Tuesday's appearance that Shen Mingyun was conquered. Facing a beautiful man, Shen Mingyun could control his emotions for the time being, and thought to himself, facing such a beauty, as long as he exudes his own Its charm, no one can escape it.

Think about it from another perspective, if he is the fourth prince, he will also be tempted to face Tuesday every day.

Although Shen Mingyun also wanted to be tempted, but now that the system task was on top of his head, he could no longer be distracted and disturb the foundation other than the fourth prince.

Seeing that the countdown of the quest items was getting closer to zero, Shen Mingyun had to continue thinking about the next step, how to get them closer to the capital.

In their current position, if they marched in a hurry, they could reach the capital after a day and a night, but they were short-staffed, and it was too late for a day and a night, so they had to change places and resettle.

And the system reminded him just now that the end time of the mission is that the Fourth Prince will be fully enthroned. If it has not been completed, the mission will fail, and the consequence of failure is that Shen Mingyun will disappear into this world.

Therefore, Shen Mingyun doesn't have time to talk about the relationship between children.

Seeing the props disappear little by little, Shen Mingyun went to Tuesday to discuss the next safety point.

On Tuesday, I read the map in the tent with him. As long as the two discussed things, they were in harmony.

It's just that they have just found the next best placement, but some confidants rushed into the camp in a hurry.

"Not good! Second Highness, not good! We are surrounded!"

Tuesday and Shen Mingyun were shocked at the same time.

Shen Mingyun was the first to ask, "What is surrounded?"

His face turned pale on Tuesday, his mind was clearer and he turned faster: "How many people are outside?"

How could they be surrounded by people?

Isn't it safe for the last three days?

He looked at Shen Mingyun, and he was at a loss when he saw the confusion on his face. It seemed that this matter was not planned by him. He knew the weight of Shen Mingyun's mind for so long.

The confidant said: "The mountains are full of people, and there should be more people than us."

On Tuesday, he immediately dropped the small flag in his hand that was going to be inserted into the sand table: "Go, go out and have a look."

They were stationed here and reconnaissance the situation nearby. There was only one small village, and they chose this place for the convenience of buying some food. This location was set on Tuesday, and Shen Mingyun was responsible for covering up their whereabouts.