Chapter 121: sleep together

In the course of a meal, Li Mingjin knew Luo Shuyu's secret that had been difficult to explain all these years.

If it was before, Li Mingjin would definitely not believe it. He felt that Luo Shuyu was joking, but after experiencing the incident with the system and Shen Mingyun's child, he couldn't believe that this matter was true. What surprised him even more was that the people he had always guarded were guarding him and their home in his unique way.

Li Mingjin couldn't help feeling heartache and sadness for Luo Shuyu, wishing to feel everything he had felt for him, and hoped that the person who was reborn would be himself, not him.

After Luo Shuyu finished telling the secret in his heart, he relaxed: "I know it will be hard to tell you this, but at this point, I don't want to hide it from you."

Li Mingjin filled himself with a glass of wine: "What I suffer is that you are the one who suffers. I don't know what happened in that world, and I can't feel it. You are the only one who remembers. I'm sorry, I couldn't be with you. Remember what happened in your past life."

Luo Shuyu: "Don't say I'm sorry, it's better if you don't remember, one less person to remember is one less pain, what's more, I'm not as uncomfortable as before, you and Zhongzhong are by my side, even my concubine. I am safe and sound. When I bring this up today, it is mainly because I have let go of myself and will not be entangled in the things of my previous life. Speaking out, it is not to make you feel guilty, but that my mood has changed, and I don't need to recall those past events."

Li Mingjin: "If I knew about it, I wouldn't let that thing called the system go easily."

Luo Shuyu: "I thought so too at first, but after seeing it later, my little bee has something to control it. It is safer to let it go than to stay with us. After it leaves, at least we are safe. It's not leaving, the danger may be us. After years of observation, it can only destroy the world through parasites like Shen Mingyun, and it doesn't make sense to stay."

Li Mingjin: "Then let it go back, what if another system is sent over?"

Luo Shuyu: "I believe that the destruction it said is true. There may be another rule in that world, but we can't know that they have very magical powers. Once these powers are used up, they can no longer be used. Once you use it, this system will become a useless thing. Our world has already failed, and I guess there is no possibility of it coming back. Besides, there is no way we can destroy that system."

Li Mingjin: "This is a terrible thing. Everything has two sides. Let's look at the future. I hope there will be no other troubles coming to us."

Luo Shuyu said: "Since we have come this far, it means that our decision is right. I think there may be another force protecting us." Since he can be reborn, that means there is another force. Against the system, he believed that this force would continue to protect them.

Living in an unexpected world is also an alternative existence and meaning.

Although Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin can't solve the existence of unknown dangers, they don't need to worry at the moment, as long as they live their own lives well.

Li Mingjin and Shen Mingyun have both disappeared from this world, and even the visible system has been pulled out of this world. What they have to solve now is the remnant of the rebellion with the fourth prince, the most important of which is Zhou Guo The Prince Tuesday.

This time, Luo Shuyu didn't make him fat. Unlike Zhou, Hachi had strength and was fully trusted by the tribe, while Zhou's environment was similar to that of Daxia, and he could be replaced by his family.