Chapter 101: bet lost

He said he was going to take a look, but Shen Mingyun really went, and no one dared to comment on his decision.

He really regards Tuesday as a friend. In his opinion, whether it is Zhou or any other country, it will be part of China in the future. He doesn't care which country he is from now, and he is really just a friend with Tuesday. , and there shouldn't be any secrets between the three of them. The cooperation with the fourth prince on Tuesday was the bridge he led.

He just wondered, there is absolutely no need to go to another house to talk about things with the Fourth Emperor on Tuesday, and he still hides it from him, and Tuesday is too unkind, do they have other secrets that they don't know?

Shen Mingyun subconsciously knew that he didn't like the feeling of being concealed by those close to him. He must know what the Fourth Prince and Tuesday were doing hiding in that mansion he didn't know.

It was just noon and evening, and it was time to bring them some food and drink, and the three of them could still sit and drink and chat as before.

I really miss the modern supper, with beer and barbecue, and a group of big men gathered together to eat and drink, blowing cows to the sky.

On the way to that house, Shen Mingyun kept reminiscing about the past.

The carriage came to the house.

The guards outside were guards that Luo Shuyu didn't know, but these guards knew him.

They are all subordinates of Tuesday. Shen Mingyun doesn't know them, but they do know Shen Mingyun. The master has explained that if there is any change, they must report to His Highness immediately, especially if it is related to the fourth prince and concubine.

Now, when the Fourth Prince and Concubine appeared in person, their first reaction was to inform their master.

But every time the master and the fourth prince discussed things together, they would not be disturbed.

Shen Mingyun was directly turned away.

Shen Mingyun, who was accidentally blocked outside, said displeasedly: "I know where you all came from. The fourth prince is inside, get out of the way."

Regardless of whether the guards are afraid of being scolded by their masters, they have sent people to ask their masters. After all, it is not their borders in the Zhou Kingdom. If the fourth prince concubine stabs them out, the consequences will be disastrous. It is better to keep a low profile and adjust in the most euphemistic way.

There was no immediate appearance on Tuesday, but a shrewd-looking butler stepped out.

The housekeeper asked Shen Mingyun to enter: "The fourth prince and concubine are here, I don't know what you have to do, please come in. The master is discussing matters with the distinguished guests in the study, and someone has been sent to inform them, and they will come out soon."

Shen Mingyun asked the housekeeper: "VIP? What kind of guest?"

He did not directly say that he was here to find the fourth prince.

The mansion on Tuesday was only discovered when he sent someone to follow the fourth prince. Now why is he not allowed to see Tuesday, for fear that he would know that the fourth prince is here, which is a bit strange.

Is it necessary to hide it from him?

Butler: "It's inconvenient to inquire about the master's distinguished guests." Pretending not to know is the most effective answer.

Shen Mingyun suddenly remembered the "broken sleeve" that Luo Shuyu had mentioned before, and asked him, "Where is the study room, take me there."

The housekeeper dodged: "This, the master doesn't let the little ones get close to the study."