Chapter 81: The two princes meet

The fourth prince who received the secret order quickly ordered his troops to set off. Although there was not much movement, there was also a token given by Emperor Tiansheng, but in the end, he still did not hide from Prime Minister Yan's faction.

Although Emperor Tiansheng got rid of the people in the Yan family on the surface, it was difficult to find out who secretly cooperated with the Yan family. If all the people who had been with him were cleaned up, then the entire court would be empty. Because of this, officials who secretly colluded with the Yan family would tip off the Yan family when they heard the news.

What can a soldier do?

Naturally, attack the city.

Where are the private soldiers of the Yan family, and what boundaries did they occupy?

Emperor Tiansheng didn't do it on a whim. He could let the fourth prince set out directly. The coach and generals were arranged in an orderly manner. Even the generals brought back by General Wei were arranged. It can be seen that his determination to get rid of the Yan family was not a day or two. .

When the fourth prince bid farewell to Emperor Tiansheng, Emperor Tiansheng was all excited.

The Yan family was finally going to be defeated, and finally be pushed down by him.

In the future, he will no longer have to be restrained by the Yan family.

So-called relatives are nothing in the face of imperial power.

In the world of the Li family, the Yan family is so powerful that no one in power of the Li family can accept it.

Now that Emperor Tiansheng has done this, everyone in the royal family is happy to see it succeed, including those who support the imperial power faction.

A family is not like a home, a country is not like a country, how come it is powerful, a country can have different voices, but there cannot be many factions, if something happens, who will resist and who will take responsibility, then it will only be shirk.

It is not a matter of one or two days for the Yan family to raise private soldiers. Back then, the Lin family only occupied Dong'an County, but the Yan family occupied more than one place.

There are three counties in the place they occupy, and the garrison in these three counties has long been bought by the Yan family, which is equivalent to being occupied by the Yan family. If the four princes attack, they will definitely resist, so the purpose of Emperor Tiansheng is to do it secretly.

Yan Cheng and others in Beijing were already under the control of Emperor Tiansheng, but these were quietly arranged. Yan Cheng had no big reason to hold the banner of rebellion and let his men attack the capital. Besides, the prince, queen, and queen mother were all there. In the palace, there are actually many things that he has to consider, unlike the Lin family, who is desperate.

The Yan family's stall is huge. At this juncture, what they have to consider is success or failure. If they succeed, they will be famous all over the world. year-old woman, down to a newborn baby.

But now, when Emperor Tiansheng attacked the Yan family's nest, did the Yan family really not resist?

Resistance is inevitable, but of course they will not be stupid enough to use the banner of the Yan family, but if this goes on, the Yan family will inevitably be swallowed up and disintegrated by Emperor Tiansheng.

What will the Yan family do?

Still the original question, life and death, who goes and who stays.

Prime Minister Yan urgently summoned their staff, what should we do now in this situation?