Chapter 110: The emperor is dead

Emperor Tiansheng fell back on the bed again, and this time he really might never be able to return to the court.

His illness could have been foreseen, and no one was saddened by his fall. People like the Fourth Prince had long been looking forward to today's arrival, and they couldn't help but look at the palace with excitement. The direction, as if it was already in his bag.

He remembered the edict he saw in the old room some time ago, and his name was written on it. The emperor had a really good vision.

If the father had directly told him that he would inherit the throne, in fact, he really didn't need to do it again. Now he is a little regretful, but he has done everything, and there is no big problem with his father. Extended for one more month.

A few days ago, he was still worried about Tuesday and Shen Mingyun. They came back within two days. On Tuesday, he was relieved.

On Tuesday, Shen Mingyun and Shen Mingyun quietly entered the capital. After returning to the Fourth Prince's Mansion, Shen Mingyun suddenly became low-key and his mood was much lower. The fourth prince was busy with Emperor Tiansheng's illness and was waiting to take over his throne. The observation was too subtle, but he told him not to go anywhere in the mansion on Tuesday.

On this day, as soon as he came back from the palace, he found that Shen Mingyun and Tuesday actually coexisted peacefully, and the two sat in the pavilion listening to Xiaoqu'er.

what happened?

The fourth prince couldn't help frowning, shouldn't the two of them be incompatible?

Suddenly I couldn't see Shen Mingyun chasing Fabiao on Tuesday, as if he was a little uncomfortable, what happened during the three days they were escaping for their lives.

Logically speaking, with Tuesday's ability, they shouldn't get lost, and Shen Mingyun also has his own way. An excuse to go the wrong way because of panic, to stop thinking about it.

Next, the fourth prince not only saw that Shen Mingyun and Tuesday could coexist harmoniously in the afternoon, the three of them also had dinner together in the evening. The table was full of dishes that he and Tuesday liked. The fourth prince felt a little inexplicable, Shen Mingyun was planning to give up Is he? He still had other ideas. Looking at the dishes on this table, he realized that his relationship with Tuesday was really not very good, and it was quite embarrassing for the three of them to sit together.

However, Shen Mingyun said that this was to thank him for taking care of him for the past three days on Tuesday. The reasons were all ready-made, and the Fourth Prince had nothing to say.

That night, the three of them got along very harmoniously, drinking and eating together just like before the accident.

Compared to the miraculous harmony in the mansion of the Fourth Prince, Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin were worried about Emperor Tiansheng.

After Li Mingjin had dinner, he played in the yard with his son who was getting heavier and heavier. After playing enough, he handed him over to his mother to take him to take a bath. While sitting in the yard, he restrained his relaxed expression. , told Luo Shuyu solemnly: "My father may only be in the past few days."

Luo Shuyu just finished peeling an apple, and raised his head in surprise: "The imperial doctor has come to a conclusion?"

Li Mingjin nodded: "Well, this time it's true."

Although Luo Shuyu had no relationship with Emperor Tiansheng, it was strange to see an old man die. Let's call it emotion.

Before they knew it, their babies were already eight months old, and Emperor Tiansheng's time was longer than expected, so he should be content.