Chapter 75: old case

Prince Li Mingze never thought that his proud and unjustified identity was actually a sharp sword hanging over his head.

He couldn't believe his mother would say such a thing!

The prince's legs trembled slightly. He held the table and shook his lips and said, "Mother, what are you talking about? Did you say such a thing because you were threatened? Do you know that this can completely drag me to hell? "

The queen covered her face: "Son, I don't want to tell you, but now, paper can't hold fire." She has been under tremendous pressure recently, with rumors on the one hand, and the truth on the other.

The prince swept all the tea utensils on the table to the ground like crazy, and roared: "What paper can't cover the fire, since it has been hidden for so many years, why not keep it hidden? If you don't tell your grandfather, who will know!"

The queen was taken aback by such a big movement: "Prince, what are you doing?"

Prime Minister Yan patted the queen: "Let him vent, it should be, who knows that this kind of thing will happen..."

The queen loves the prince. Although he has concealed his background for many years, he is her own son after all, and she still loves him in the end.

The prince sneered, staring at the queen and Prime Minister Yan: "Why do you tell me now! Can't wait for me to get that position?"

The queen began to wipe her tears, turned her face away, and Prime Minister Yan said for her: "Prince, because I won't tell you about this again, I'm afraid something will happen."

"Why? What could have happened!" He was already a prince, so he felt that his father might have never cared about this and believed in his identity, but he didn't doubt his own background, other brothers more or less inherited it. When it comes to his father's appearance, height, and personality, as for him, in terms of appearance, height, physique, and personality, everything is different. The more he is like this, the more flustered he becomes, and he finally starts to learn the way of speaking of Emperor Tiansheng. , the way of doing things, but someone told him that he was not a prince, he had nothing to do with the royal family, and he was not of royal blood.

This is like a joke!

He is a dignified prince of the Great Xia Kingdom, but he is not of royal blood!

It's really a big joke. It's actually the child of his mother who has fornicated with others. No, it should be a secret marriage with a human bead before marriage. For the power of the Yan family, he actually confuses the royal blood.

Why tell him this terrible secret today!

Prime Minister Yan said bluntly: "Because your biological father disappeared a month ago."

Prince: "My biological father? Why is he still alive in this world!"

Prime Minister Yan was very surprised by his answer: "When your mother married His Majesty, we didn't know that she was pregnant with you. We only found out about it shortly after entering the Prince's Mansion."

The prince roared: "Then why don't you kill me! Can't you pay for an abortion pill?"

Prime Minister Yan: "Prince, it was too late at that time. We thought that since Your Majesty didn't find out, it's better to leave it like this. We hurt you. I'm sorry, Prince."

The prince pointed to himself and questioned them: "Me? Prince? When you tell me the truth, can I still be my prince? Continue to covet things that don't belong to me?"

Yan Chengxiang said earnestly: "No, Prince, this is why we tell you the truth, you have no way to retreat, either move forward or die. If your biological father is seen by His Majesty, you must know that you are not his own flesh and blood. If your crown prince is not guaranteed, the Yan family will also be implicated in the Nine Clan, and your mother can only get a white silk or a glass of poisoned wine. Prince, we have no choice. "