Chapter 38: Liu is gone

Luo Renshou, who had just returned from his work, was about to lift his feet to eat in Concubine Cheng's room.

But the butler who came in a hurry stopped him: "Master, there is an urgent matter."

Luo Renshou has always trusted the housekeeper. He said that if there is an urgent matter, it is an urgent matter: "Let's talk about it in the study."

After entering the study, the butler asked people to bring two servants who were both injured. They brought Luo Renshou a bad news that was enough to shock him.

Liu is dead!

Yes, Liu Shi is dead.

She died on the way back to Roche's hometown!

The injured two cried and said that they passed a relatively winding mountain on their way back, and not only were their money robbed by the mountain bandits along the road, but they also killed Liu on the spot. , leaving only the two servants who rolled to the side of the mountain because of fear.

After Luo Renshou heard it, his ears were ringing, his eyes were dizzy, and he fell straight down!

Luo Fu soon invited a doctor to treat him.

Luo Renshou's sudden fainting alarmed Mrs. Luo, who was teaching Luo Shuyu and others in the courtyard.

Mrs. Luo was helped to Luo Renshou's yard, and at this time the most favored Aunt Cheng was taking care of him.

"My son, what's wrong with you?" Mrs. Luo started to wipe her tears when she saw Luo Renshou had a wet handkerchief on her head.

The Luo family is now relying on Luo Renshou. His eldest brother and younger brother are all concubines, and they can't help him much. Mrs. Luo can only be anxious.

"Mother, I'm fine, but maybe I didn't sleep well." Luo Renshou tried to hide his anxiety. Mrs. Luo didn't know that Liu was sent back to her hometown, she just thought she really went to a nunnery.

"How can it be okay? It's tiring." Mrs. Luo accused Aunt Cheng next to him, "Every one is so ignorant, how can you take care of the master!"

Aunt Cheng admitted wrongly, and Luo Renshou said something for her that had nothing to do with her.

After that, Mrs. Luo scolded the servants and the aunt who served Luo Renshou one by one before returning to Fushouju.

After hearing that Luo Renshou had passed out, Luo Shumo and Luo Shuhan also hurried back. After that, the two learned from Luo Renshou that Liu Shi died at the hands of the bandits. They were so angry that they turned pale and their hands trembled!

Luo Shuhan slumped on the chair: "Mother, mother, is this gone?"

Luo Renshou covered his head and sighed: "The two of you will bring your mother's body back tomorrow and give her a beautiful funeral."

Luo Fu had already announced that Liu was seriously ill, and it was reasonable to hold a funeral now.

"Tomorrow I will be out of the city." Luo Shumo appeared calmer instead: "Who did it?"

Hearing this, Luo Shuhan said angrily, "It must be Luo Shuyu!"

Luo Renshou almost smashed him with an inkstone: "Why do you always sip Shu Yu one at a time, it's your mother's fault in this matter! And he just got married, so he didn't even know that your mother was arranged to go back to his hometown. I only sent someone to tell him. Go to the nunnery!"

"Why is this happening? He clearly sent so many people to **** his mother back. If he knew, I should have gone!" Luo Shuhan said in distress, tears streaming down her face.