Chapter 80: that's good

What is the concept of gaining 30 pounds?

Shen Mingyun doesn't know more about his out of shape than others. He really wants to lose weight, but his stomach is stretched. As long as he sees snacks on the table, he will definitely want to eat, and he will stop after eating. Not coming down.

Luo Shuyu was afraid that he would not have a good confinement, so he sent him a lot of supplements and supplemented it every day. He was really forced to develop such a situation, and he did not want it.

He was pregnant and couldn't exercise every day. He was very hungry in winter. When he was hungry, he wanted to eat. The more he ate, the more he became.

Now Shen Mingyun himself does not dare to look in the mirror. When holding his daughter, his palms become thicker and thicker, making his daughter look very thin and small.

On the way back to the capital, Shen Mingyun thought about starving himself for two days, minus the flesh on his body, but this housekeeper Yang didn't know if he was caught in a cup, and he made him all kinds of delicious food all day long. He was not happy to let him be a vegetarian every day, and started eating again.

After eating and drinking all the way, Shen Mingyun returned to the capital safely.

The moment he entered the door, the fourth prince saw that Shen Mingyun, who was as round as a ball, almost kicked him out!

The sentence "Who are you?" almost jumped out, but fortunately he had controlled his emotions, otherwise he would have driven Shen Mingyun out of the house.

What he knew was that he was waiting to give birth in Gucheng, but what he didn't know was that he was raised as a pig in Gucheng.

The fourth prince was so frightened by Shen Mingyun's big change that he didn't even have time to take a look at his newborn daughter.

He didn't have any good feelings for this newly born daughter. It wasn't because he was narrow-minded, but he had to wonder if this child was his own. Shen Mingyun was not so fat when he gave birth to his son, why did he change so much when he gave birth to a daughter? what is the reason? Is it because his third brother and third sister-in-law separated him from that one, and his mood became worse and he overeating?

Shen Mingyun also knew that he no longer had the beauty he was proud of. This was not the prosperous Tang era when fat was considered beauty. Although the fourth prince had a smile on his face, the moment he saw him, his expression remained stagnant for a few seconds, and his eyes flashed. Unbelievable.

He was also worried that the relationship between the two would be discordant because he was fat, and he said a little guilty: "What, I will urge myself to lose weight, I don't want to be so fat, I can't even sweat in the winter in Gucheng, And my cousin is afraid that he will not take good care of me, so he often asks people to make delicious food for me."

The fourth prince can only understand him: "I understand, a little bit of meat is not bad, but you really need to reduce it now."

Shen Mingyun felt humbled by his fatness, and said seriously: "I will lose weight, I will lose weight, if I don't lose weight in summer, I will definitely be sad in winter!"

Before Shen Mingyun came back, the fourth prince had a stomach full of resentment, but now that he saw his fat three-tiered chin, he was actually relieved.

Perhaps this is the price for Shen Mingyun to sneak out of the capital, and it is strange that he is not at all unhappy.

After Shen Mingyun came back, he couldn't help but go to the palace to greet the emperor, the queen and the empress dowager. Overnight, everyone knew that Gucheng was very supportive, but Shen Mingyun only stayed there for a year, and his appearance changed so much that everyone asked him. Is Luo Shuyu too fat now?