Chapter 35: Impure purpose

After viewing the chrysanthemum feast, Luo Shuyu received invitations like snowflakes. Whether they knew or not, they would send him posts. The number of posts received in half a year in the last life was not as many as those in the past few days.

It can be seen that although there was no "conflict" with the crown princess at the chrysanthemum viewing banquet that day, but in the end they were at peace with each other. Everyone saw the ability of the third prince. When they returned, the third prince even came to pick them up in person, not to mention the scenery.

After the crown prince's chrysanthemum banquet, there were many Qiu chrysanthemum banquets hosted by this lady and that lady. Not only him, but also Li Mingjin received a lot of invitations from this prince and that prince, but no one expected it. Li Mingjin attended, that is, invited him by the way, with all the courtesy.

Luo Shuyu looked at the stack of invitations on the table. He didn't want to go to any of them. Now he was more concerned about Shen Mingyun's work in the other courtyard.

Not to mention, something different happens every day.

Although Shen Mingyun was a member of Luo Shangshu's residence, he offended the Crown Princess, but Luo Renshou wanted to protect him. After he learned that Shen Mingyun also pulled the banner of the third prince, he almost didn't spray the tea out of his mouth. After thinking about it again and again, Luo Renshou directly gave up the idea of ​​protecting Shen Mingyun. Anyway, he made a mistake first. It would not be a problem to plant flowers in another yard for a few days.

How can Shen Mingyun have no problem?

Luo Shuyu deliberately asked people to bribe the person who was watching Shen Mingyun, and did not let him idle for a moment.

Shen Mingyun likes to sleep late, so he was called to wake up at Yin Shi;

Shen Mingyun usually likes to serve big fish and big meat, so he makes people pickled vegetables and steamed buns every day, and they are full, and they will never starve to death;

Shen Mingyun was used to talking to the system in his head, so whenever someone saw him in a daze, he went over to remind him to continue working.

When reading the book, Shen Mingyun mentioned that the fertilizers used in their era were clean, but their current era is different. They use human or animal feces. Luo Shuyu sent someone to ask him to follow others every day. The servants of the hospital went to the hut to fetch manure and water.

Does Shen Mingyun want to do it? Of course there are other ways to fix it.

The mama who stared at him would not beat him or scold him, but would only take out a list to record the tasks he had to complete every day.

Who made him cheap and did the stupid thing of picking flowers, who would punish him without punishing him?

The people present that day were all wives of famous families. As long as anyone had the heart to inquire, they would know that Shen Mingyun was punished by the crown princess, whether it was light or serious, although Shen Mingyun was not very famous in the capital, but he opened There are still many young women and sons who visit the two rouge shops, and most of them know him. As soon as he had an accident, a lot of rumors came out.

Luo Shuyu has only one sentence to comment on this: Feng Shui takes turns.

As long as Shen Mingyun's life is not good, he will be happy.

However, Shen Mingyun is the protagonist of the book after all, even if he was in trouble, he soon got a turnaround.

Seven days later, the person staring at him came back and reported to Luo Shuyu that Shen Mingyun was taken away by the fourth prince.