Chapter 8: evidence

The third prince sent someone to Luo's house. Although it was against the rules, Luo Renshou couldn't say anything.

Li Mingjin is the prince of the Great Xia Kingdom. He only sent people to help with the marriage. It can also be said that he asked his grandmother to come over to guide Luo Shuyu's royal etiquette. It just made his future "father-in-law" a little uncomfortable, but he did it for himself. If he was nicer to Luo Shuyu earlier, he would not have a problem, and he regretted it.

The third prince also reminded Luo Renshou that he could no longer underestimate Luo Shuyu, the third prince attached great importance to him.

Luo Shuyu had a good time for the past two days. Naturally, there was no need to learn royal etiquette. He had already imprinted these rules in his mind in his previous life.

When it comes to rules, I can't help but think of Shen Mingyun. He is valued for his unusual behavior and ordinary people. Rules are one of them. He always puts the words "gold under his knees" in his mouth. He knelt down very perfunctory, always contempt for those who obeyed the etiquette. In the Luo family, the one he especially disliked was the well-behaved Luo Shuyu.

Shen Mingyun has been confined at home for the past two days and is not allowed to leave the gate of Luofu, so as not to be ridiculed by others, but he has not listened to him fiddling with this and that in the yard, and almost burned his small kitchen, destroying a lot of valuables. furniture.

According to the news brought back by Qingwang, who has been entrusted with important tasks recently, many people will regard it as a joke when they mention the poetry meeting of the eldest young master of the Luo family. I never thought that it was a plagiarism, and it was a shame for scholars. No one wanted to be in the company of such a person. The outside world was getting hotter and hotter, and even the income of several shops selling rouge gouache opened by Shen Mingyun began to decline. But he is the son, and the influence is not as big as imagined.

Luo Shuyu did not strike while the iron was hot and ran to Shen Mingyun's yard to attack him, but was investigating the death of his mother.

After seeing Luo Renshou's true face, Luo Shuyu no longer believed in all the things he had seen in the past. Those were only superficial, and the truth might be even more filthy than what he knew, and it was even lower and less influx.

After the maids sent by Li Mingjin moved into the Ruyi Courtyard, the little girls in the courtyard were trained by the maids to stand and sit, changing their lazy attitude in the past. Luo Shuyu had to be grateful to Li Mingjin for his help. Charcoal in the snow.

Even Qing Wang, who used to be always squeaking, has changed his behavior now, and his temperament is much calmer. Not only did he learn things from the maids, but the task that Luo Shuyu assigned to him became heavier, making him even more difficult. Responsible.

Luo Shuyu screened the others and asked Qingwang, "What happened to the thing that I asked you to investigate?"

Qingwang lowered his voice, for fear that others might hear him, but he has done a good job in the recent spying life: "Master, according to your instructions, I dressed up as a countryman and went to Zhongde Hall to ask people about the person who treated our wife back then. Dr. Liang left the capital ten years ago, saying that he had something to do with his family and returned to his hometown. Later, I spent some money to ask the old doctor of Zhongdetang, and they said that at that time someone saw Dr. Liang in the middle of the night. Laughing, like picking up a carload of silver, he walked very suddenly, like he made a fortune, and he walked with wind."

Luo Shuyu asked, "Where is his hometown?"

Qingwang: "I really asked about this. It's not far from the capital. We have to ask someone to look for it. Master, what should we do next? Do we need to find this doctor?"