Chapter 55: Ready to go north

After returning to the mansion, Luo Shuyu rushed Li Mingjin to change into the clothes covered with stinky tofu, otherwise he would definitely sleep on the couch tonight.

Li Mingjin is not a foodie, and he doesn't go out with snacks every day. He just has a natural curiosity about food, maybe it's just a kind of self-compensation for his missing childhood. Those who love him and trust him are now relieved.

Li Mingjin not only likes to try early adopters, but also prefers foods with peculiar tastes, such as this stinky tofu, and the fried durian before.

Luo Shuyu would prefer him to eat roasted sweet potatoes and roasted pig's trotters, at least the ingredients can be seen. I don't know what this stinky tofu is made of, so I will worry about him.

Luo Shuyu didn't tell Li Mingjin about the matter of entering the palace to face the Holy Spirit, but when he thought that he was also very reluctant to give up on himself, and even personally begged Emperor Tiansheng, he didn't care about his disorderly eating snacks, pretending to be angry for a while and then it would be fine .

I just hope that Concubine Mei can let Emperor Tiansheng make a decision as soon as possible, so that he can pack up his luggage for the north trip ahead of time.

In fact, when he came out of Emperor Tiansheng's palace today, he probably knew that he was shaken, and he didn't say he was dead. It was a good thing to think about it.

As for Li Mingjin's first mention but was directly rejected by Emperor Tiansheng, it must be because he didn't speak properly. Luo Shuyu could imagine what tone he used to ask Emperor Tiansheng. However, with Li Mingjin as the foreshadowing, he will play the emotional card again today. According to the subtle "father and son" relationship between Emperor Tiansheng and Li Mingjin, he guessed that Emperor Tiansheng would also want someone to take care of Li Mingjin, not to mention his wife and wife. Zudu has moved out, and if he doesn't agree, it doesn't make sense. When Concubine Mei went to see Emperor Tiansheng again, this matter became a "family" discussion, and it also fulfilled the affection that Emperor Tiansheng wanted recently.

Although it was Luo Shuyu's temporary plan, it could also be called a step-by-step plan.

The purpose of his following north was just to take care of Li Mingjin, not to disturb the morale of the army, nor to do anything to the common people with cholera.

There is one more thing that Emperor Tiansheng must consider, that is Li Mingjin's condition. If he is sick, what should he do?

Luo Shuyu wanted to go north, and he also meant to find "resolving hundreds of poisons". Reading a book only had text descriptions, unlike reading a comic book with pictures and texts, he could see the characteristics of the characters. A little old man of Pojiao. At first glance, he looks like an ordinary villager. No one knows that he has a medical skill unless he speaks or acts.

This person has devoted his life to tasting all kinds of herbs and detoxifying all kinds of poisons. In other areas, he is not so well taken care of, and his mind is relatively simple. Otherwise, he would not have been deceived by an ordinary pill of Shen Mingyun.

When Li Mingjin was still distressed that Luo Shuyu could not go north together, Concubine Mei, who had not been out of Changle Palace for a long time in the palace, went to see Emperor Tiansheng.

For a while in the harem, it was rumored that Concubine Mei went out to see Emperor Tiansheng, thinking that she wanted to regain her favor, but when they found out about Concubine Mei begging Emperor Tiansheng, they were speechless again, and they couldn't understand Concubine Mei's intentions. The first time I saw someone who drove my daughter-in-law to that bitter cold place, she was simply a model of an evil mother-in-law.