Chapter 29: Get started

It was rare to go out the door. They went to all the places they could go to, eat, drink, and play. When they returned to the house, Luo Shuyu didn't feel hungry at all. Maybe they ate some barbecue with Li Mingjin, and there was still something on him. The spice of barbecue.

There was a lot of food in the afternoon, so Luo Shuyu simply asked the pantry to prepare a relatively light dinner, preferably more vegetarian dishes.

Li Mingjin was not at all dissatisfied with the dinner without big fish and meat. He did eat a lot during the day. At night, it is enough to eat some side dishes and drink some clear soup.

After dinner, Li Mingjin went to the study in the southwest corner that had just been set up, while Luo Shuyu received the ledger and booklet from the housekeeper Sun.

Luo Shuyu had an average relationship with Li Mingjin in his last life, and he did not take charge of the central feeder of the Third Prince's Mansion, but because he was the only prince in the house, he never mentioned the matter of being in charge of the central feeding house, and he never studied in Luo Mansion. It's okay too.

In this life, he and Li Mingjin got married, and everything was different from the previous life. Li Mingjin obviously trusted him more, and after three days of marriage, he asked the housekeeper to hand over the middle reward to him. In a big family, being in charge of the central feed is a recognition of the mistress. In fact, it seems like a beautiful scene, but in fact, it is not an easy task to manage the daily life of the family. If you are as greedy as the Liu family, you can use the management to embezzle money.

With the booklet in his hand, Luo Shuyu knew how many servants there were in the house, and how much the daily expenses were. After all, it was actually quite a lot.

After a rough look, Luo Shuyu found that Li Mingjin's private property was also inside, including shops, fields, and some unimaginable businesses. The keys in the warehouse were all handed over to him. Do you trust him so much?

Luo Shuyu stared at the ledger, wondering how deeply he had misunderstood Li Mingjin in his last life. As long as he was a little less deserted to him, he would be able to trust himself. How easy it was to gain his trust, he seemed to be blind.

Fortunately, now God has given him a chance to be reborn and get to know Li Mingjin one more time.

In fact, it is not suitable for reading at night. In order to avoid eye disease, he will continue reading tomorrow. He asked Qingwang to personally hand in the books of Li Mingjin's private property and lock them in the bottom box, mainly to prevent the rough work in the main courtyard. Four maids.

After Guining ended, his daily life would revolve around the Prince's Mansion, and at the same time, he still had to continue to pay attention to Shen Mingyun's movements.

Looking at the time, it was a little late, and Li Mingjin had not returned to his room.

He walked outside and looked at it from this angle. The candles in the study were bright. Luo Shuyu was afraid that he would go to bed too late, so he went directly to the study.

The guards standing outside were about to pass the message when Ansan came out and said to them, "The third prince ordered that the imperial concubine does not need to pass the message when she comes to the study."

The guards should be.

Luo Shuyu nodded to Ansan, who went into the study with him.

Li Mingjin turned to Luo Shuyu and said, "Yu'er, come."

Luo Shuyu is not stupid after all, she must have something to tell him, and this matter may be directly related to Shen Mingyun or Luo Fu.

Li Mingjin sat on the couch in the study, with a new cushion on it, Luo Shuyu sat opposite him: "What's wrong?"