Chapter 84: Relocation

Since the Yan family, which had stood in the court for many years, was suppressed, the mansion of the Fourth Prince has become a crowded place.

Today's fourth prince's status has risen, and many people can't find a way, so they try to find other ways. For example, from Shen Mingyun's point of view, he has now become a Xiangmomo, and he holds it wherever he goes, even with his She is also praised for her plump and beautiful figure. She is the number one beauty in the capital, a contemporary concubine Yang Gui, and many people blindly imitate Shen Mingyun to eat more and gain weight, and strive to enter the Fourth Prince's Mansion.

The fourth prince looked at the round and round women and sons sent by the officials below, and they all retired.

After he got rid of those women and sons, there were still people who believed that the fourth prince had a deep affection for the fourth prince and his concubine, and that he was the representative who liked fat beauties.

The fourth prince sighed privately: Do you have any misunderstanding of my aesthetics?

As for Shen Mingyun, he lives in the compliments of others every day, and his heart is wide and his body is fat. This weight is difficult to lose, and the system urges him to lose weight. However, Shen Mingyun looked at the price of the pills, it is too expensive, he is still reluctant to buy them, recently Everyone is touting him, and he has successfully completed some small tasks, but the points are not high, he has to use it sparingly, as for the matter of being fat, everyone says that fat is beautiful, all good, very good, nothing wrong. good.

Shen Mingyun is now a self-proclaimed contemporary Concubine Yang, and he is even more reluctant to spend this point to lose weight.

The Fourth Prince is the best candidate for the future crown prince and the throne that everyone thinks. Now that the Right Prime Minister has been pulled down, and the Left Prime Minister has been supporting the Fourth Prince, he has been in the limelight for a while, and his status has not been shaken for the time being.

It is now the 21st year of Tiansheng, and it is about to usher in the 60th birthday of Emperor Tiansheng.

After Concubine Lin and the Empress were defeated successively, they never appeared in front of others, and Emperor Tiansheng had no intention of spoiling the new concubine. The only people around him who could talk were Concubine Mei and Concubine Wei Xian.

Concubine Mei has always been ignorant. Even though Emperor Tiansheng respects her now, she still prefers farming, and Emperor Tiansheng is willing to accompany her to farm.

Now, the management of the harem is in the hands of Concubine Wei Xian. He has no children of his own. In the management of the harem, he is very fair and fair. The concubines have no complaints. The harem is now a school of harmony that has never been seen before. .

The Fourth Prince has many supporters in the court, but several bigwigs have yet to express their intentions.

Although the Prime Minister Zuo supported the Fourth Prince, but in the matter of establishing the Prince, his mouth was like a clam shell, which could not be opened by prying. The Fourth Prince could understand his prudence. well known. Before, he would support the fourth prince in dealing with the Yan family and the crown prince, which must have been favored by Emperor Tiansheng, but now he has no problem with the fourth prince, but he is not too enthusiastic, and the object of his service is still Emperor Tiansheng.

It is not without reason that he has been trusted by Emperor Tiansheng for many years.

Who will sit on the throne of the current prince is put on hold for the time being, the important thing is to take care of Emperor Tiansheng's 60th birthday.