Chapter 11: See you tomorrow

There are more than 800,000 words in the book "Four Big Guys Are Fighting to Marry Me After Wearing the Book", Luo Shuyu has only read it once, and there are many details in it, and the system has also sent Shen Mingyun large and small tasks.

System tasks are divided into main task and side task.

The trigger points of the main quests are all on the Fourth Prince, and the side quests are events that may affect the progress of the main quest or promote the main quest. Shen Mingyun never has to remember, he is very dependent on the system, as long as it is a quest released by the system, he will do it , I don't choose very much. According to him, the more coins in the mall, the better. Items are his most beneficial protection tools.

But Shen Mingyun has not received any special hidden quests, and he has never heard of it from the system before. This is the first time. He is a little surprised, but when he compares it with games, there are also hidden quests. Thinking about it a lot, he just thinks it's normal. It won't affect his life. If the mission is successful, he will get 200 more mall coins. If the mission fails, it doesn't matter, because this system is very friendly to him and there is no punishment mechanism.

Shen Mingyun was still looking forward to the hidden mission that suddenly appeared, and 200 points could be exchanged for a prop he had always wanted to change.

At this time, the look in his eyes towards Luo Shuyu was different. This person was completely the NPC he scored, and he was very useful.

However, he thought about it, there is nothing special about Luo Shuyu, why did he trigger the hidden mission all of a sudden? Perhaps the key point is not him, but the third prince. Shen Mingyun now regrets destroying the fate between him and the third prince, but if he hadn't handed over Luo Shuyu's character, this mission would not have happened, right? It shouldn't be difficult to do something like sabotage, just complete the task well!

Shen Mingyun was thinking about the gains and losses of the task, but Luo Shuyu thought about certain things through the muddy water on their bodies. He remembered that the book mentioned what Shen Mingyun and Luo Shumo did today.

This incident was related to a water conservancy project. Lord Luo Shumo was working under the eldest prince, and he also found a small position in the Ministry of Works.

They were going to try Shen Mingyun's proposal to transform the keel waterwheel today, and the design drawings were produced by the system.

However, the renovation process did not go very smoothly. There was an accident during the on-site test today. Both of them were drenched in muddy water, which is what Luo Shuyu saw. However, in the end, after many experiments, it was transformed.

In this matter, the eldest prince has done a very good job, and he has been praised by today's sages and won many awards. Luo Shumo also handled things neatly and was promoted. Emboldened, the whole family complimented her for giving birth to a good son, who will be the pillar of the Luo family in the future.

Luo Shumo also became Shen Mingyun's help in the future. Although he had friendship with the eldest prince, after the eldest prince was pulled off his horse, Luo Shumo was completely separated because he helped the fourth prince in his early years, and he was not involved in any way. In the book, after Shen Mingyun became the empress, he was also promoted to an official and noble level because of his meritorious escort, and he was the beneficiary of taking Shen Mingyun's line.

It's a good thing that the newly remodeled keel waterwheel can solve the problem of people's water difficulties, but Shen Mingyun is not generous. He suggested that since he provided the design drawings for the renovation, then a patent fee should be charged. He suggested that the court would use it. A certain waterwheel usage tax is charged. Shen Mingyun's proposal was approved by a large number of officials, and even the emperor agreed to add a new version of the waterwheel use tax after listening to the suggestions of the eldest prince and the fourth prince.