Chapter 67: forced palace incident

No one would have imagined that the first prince would blatantly put Emperor Tiansheng under house arrest in the imperial study.

Emperor Tiansheng had also experienced competition for the throne in his early years. When the first prince suddenly changed his armor and appeared, he was calm. After a while, he stopped making more expressions.

He knew very well that the eldest prince and Concubine Lin had behaved very abnormally recently because of the affairs of the Lin family. It turned out that they were really planning to let him abdicate and become a virtuous person, and it was so fast.

The fourth prince pulled out the folding fan from his waist and quickly blocked it to Emperor Tiansheng's side, and said indignantly: "Brother, you are dressed like this, and you don't make a sound when you come in, what are you doing!?"

The eldest prince smiled and said, "Can't you see what I want to do? You are a traitor. I have been good to you all these years." He looked at Emperor Tiansheng behind the fourth prince, "Father, what do you think?"

Emperor Tiansheng was calm, and lightly patted the fourth prince on the shoulder: "Nothing, boss, don't tell me that's what I think now."

The eldest prince: "That's right, the emperor, you have been on the throne for so many years, and now you can't keep up with your physical strength. You can't go to court for three days or two. I think it's time for our sons to help you share the world's important affairs."

The fourth prince said angrily: "Big brother! You are doing this to punish the father and the emperor!"

Emperor Tiansheng sat on the chair and picked up the teacup. He took a sip and found that it was not tea. He almost forgot that it was the milk tea prepared by the personal **** before. Highland barley milk tea.

When I think of the third child who just won the battle in the north, and then compares with the leader in front of me, my heart is blocked.

The eldest is his first son. When he was only a prince, he had hope for this son and he has been cultivating him as a future successor. Up to now, he still values ​​this eldest son very much. Paving the way for him, I didn't expect that he really betrayed him as a father, just for the position he sat.

Drinking milk tea with added sugar, looking at the boss in front of me, my mouth is a little bitter.

Emperor Tiansheng sighed in his heart and said earnestly: "Boss, do you think this position is very comfortable for me? Is it because I control the life and death of the people in the world or do you think you can do whatever you want?"

The eldest prince knelt down on one knee and got up again, and said, "Father, my son is very grateful for your love for my son over the years, but you also know that my son's mother and concubine will not deal with the empress, and the prince and I will not deal with it either. Now, if the royal father is gone in the future, the crown prince will definitely kill me, the royal father, the son-in-law can't be forced to do so, or you don't really care about the life or death of the son-in-law."

Emperor Tiansheng said: "You can discuss with me, I am your father and emperor! Can I see what the prince does to you?"

The eldest prince asked Tiansheng Emperor: "What about the mother-in-law? Will she be in a cold palace for the rest of her life? After the queen mother becomes the queen mother, is there still room for her?"

The fourth prince found his sense of existence: "Brother, why is this! It's too late to stop now!"

The eldest prince suddenly laughed: "How could it be too late, it's already too late, do you naively think that after the evidence you brought back, there is still room for me to turn around? Fourth brother, you are also the culprit who forced me to become today. , if you hadn't insisted on a thorough investigation in Dong'an County, I would have confronted the emperor today?"