Chapter 26: not sour, sweet

Li Mingjin really didn't remember that there were still some women living in the side hospital, so he couldn't help frowning: "I don't remember."

Luo Shuyu put down the chopsticks gently, Li Mingjin's scalp tightened, and he said to the guard outside, "Call Steward Sun."

After a while, Butler Sun rolled in dragging his chubby body with sweat on his forehead: "Your Highness, these were sent by the eldest prince two months ago. "

Two months ago, Emperor Tiansheng hadn't suggested marriage to Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin. At that time, he didn't care when the eldest prince put people in his mansion.

Li Mingjin said in a deep voice, "Why didn't you bother me before, but now you run back here to disturb the princess and check it out for me. If you can't find it out, I'm the only one who asks you."

Butler Sun: "Yes, the little one will do it right away."

He looked at Luo Shuyu and waved: "After finding out, don't leave any of them, send them out of the house, go where they come from."

Butler Sun wiped the sweat from his forehead: "Yes!"

Butler Sun ran out immediately, sent someone to take a few away, and disappeared in the Prince's Mansion without even saying a word. They probably didn't think that they would greet the prince and concubine, and they would have a position in the third prince in the future. Who knew that the third prince would suddenly fight mess up their plans.

After the arrangement was finished, Li Mingjin coughed and explained to Luo Shuyu: "It was sent by my eldest brother. I really don't remember it, so I didn't pay attention."

Luo Shuyu married Li Mingjin at the end of twelfth in his last life. He remembered that there were no such women at that time. Li Mingjin had already sent them out of the house in advance, and this wedding was held relatively hastily. can be pursued.

He didn't mean to care about Li Mingjin, but he was a little disgusted with the eldest prince. He was too lenient, and blatantly pushed people into other princes' houses. Sima Zhao's heart was well known.

Although there were a few more episodes during dinner, this did not affect Luo Shuyu's mood.

Li Mingjin breathed a sigh of relief in the end, and the two of them had a smooth dinner and lived in peace.

There are very few activities at night, and it is pitch-black everywhere. If you want to walk at night, you have to use lanterns.

Li Mingjin originally wanted to go to the study after the meal, but Luo Shuyu stopped him: "Your Highness, your feet are inconvenient, and it's troublesome to toss back and forth. What if the foot injury is aggravated?"

Luo Shuyu's voice was not loud, but his words were clear, and he was sitting close together. Li Mingjin's ears were itchy, and he could suppress the restlessness in his heart. In the end, he slowed down and did not go to the study.

There was originally a study in the main courtyard, but Li Mingjin moved to the courtyard near the Shuixie building to work in summer. There is also a lotus pond there, and it is cool in summer, so the study in the main courtyard is basically not used much.

Now that my legs and feet are really inconvenient, I won't go.

Li Mingjin: "Alright, important things have been dealt with."

At the end of the day, he was actually quite tired. Luo Shuyu didn't take a nap today, and was busy with various things.

Compared with other prince's palaces, the staff of the third prince's palace is relatively simple. There are no other women and sons around Li Mingjin, and there is no complicated backyard. Luo Shuyu is now glad that he met Li Mingjin, not other princes or Huahuachangzi. many men.