Chapter 51: mine location

The thought of separating from Li Mingjin made Luo Shuyu feel extremely bad.

Although they didn't really communicate with each other in their last life, Li Mingjin hardly ever left the capital. Even if Luo Shuyu didn't know Li Mingjin's whereabouts most of the time, he also knew that Li Mingjin would not leave the capital.

Now, or if Li Mingjin went to the north, he really didn't know what to do, and he would probably think about his safety all the time.

He knew in his heart that Li Mingjin going north would be of great help to his future, but he didn't want him to travel far.

If you go to the north, you may have to go to the battlefield, and the sword on the battlefield has no eyes, who knows if you will be injured.

Luo Shuyu doesn't know martial arts. He doesn't know how Li Mingjin's martial arts are. Even if he loses a hair due to the war, he will be terribly sad.

Ever since Emperor Tiansheng ordered Li Mingjin to prepare for going north, Luo Shuyu became more worried the more she thought about it, and she didn't sleep well for three consecutive days.

Li Mingjin knew that he was uncomfortable. They hadn't been separated for a day since they got married, so they could only hug him at night to comfort them.

When I woke up in the morning, Luo Shuyu didn't sleep well last night. He was actually very sleepy, but he couldn't sleep.

It didn't snow today, Luo Shuyu stood at the door watching Li Mingjin practicing martial arts in the yard where the snow was swept away.

Li Mingjin was sweating, but in order to let Luo Shuyu watch for a while, he also gave himself an extra quarter of an hour to fight against Ansan, so that his morning martial arts practice would not become so boring and increase the viewing experience.

Ansan could only cooperate with Li Mingjin's performance. The two went back and forth, and they really played tricks. Luo Shuyu's eyes were really straight, and they were about to practice juggling this morning.

Luo Shuyu looked very happy, the amount of breakfast finally returned to normal, and he began to face up to Li Mingjin's previous incident.

He and Li Mingjin went to the study and asked him, "Is Your Highness starting in the spring or after the new year?"

Li Mingjin: "The specific date has not yet been set, but I estimate that it will be almost ready when General Zhenbei returns to the capital, about after the New Year."

Luo Shuyu: "Then when will this Zhenbei general arrive in the capital?"

Li Mingjin: "It is said that maybe a few years ago, maybe I will rush back to reunite with my family."

Luo Shuyu: "If only I could go to the north with His Royal Highness, I would also like to see the scenery in the north."

Li Mingjin: "Although I have never been there, I also know that it is colder than the capital. I heard that the snow has such high calf heights, and the north wind is rustling. You have to run when the wind blows, so it is better to stay comfortable in the capital. Yu. Son, you can stay at home and wait for me to come back."

Luo Shuyu was dissatisfied with Li Mingjin's description of himself: "His Royal Highness also underestimated me. I ran away when the wind blew."

"It's just your waist." Li Mingjin pinched his waist, which could never be fattened. "Look at me again. Are you only suitable for staying at home and waiting for me?"

"Your Highness is not serious again." Luo Shuyu began to study ink, "By the way, Your Highness, do you have any news about the doctor who asked Mr. Chen to help you find it before?"