Chapter 71: fake grandson

When Li Mingjin had a normal attitude about why Luo Shuyu was not pregnant, the prince concubine and Shen Mingyun, who received much attention in the capital, gave birth to the eldest grandson on the same day and the same time in the same year. This time it was lively, two at a time. Grandson!

Everyone should praise Tiansheng Emperor for his good fortune.

Emperor Tiansheng is really overjoyed at this time. He has been looking forward to it for so many years, but he has not been looking forward to the emperor's grandson. This time there are two of them. He is so happy that minor illnesses and pains are flying away. He rewarded the Crown Princess and Shen Mingyun with many treasures, and also spread word that he would name the two little grandsons in person.

Both of them are Zhengfei, although the Crown Princess is one level higher than Shen Mingyun, but Emperor Tiansheng is happy, and the items given by the two are similar.

However, unlike the elation of the Fourth Prince's Mansion, the Prince's Mansion was not as happy as he imagined.

This just gave birth to the eldest grandson of the emperor. Although they are at the same time as the fourth prince's family, their identities are more noble and they should be happier. However, there is no sign of excitement on the faces of the prince and the princess. Even more silent, he couldn't even laugh, and it was puzzling that the prince didn't even hold his own son.

Now, everyone is waiting for the full moon wine a month later, and it was really lively at that time.

Should I go to the East Palace to eat the full moon wine or go to the Fourth Prince's mansion to eat the full moon wine?

If it was a common people's family, it was a family gathering, but in the royal family, it became a gathering of different factions. It was clear at a glance who went to the prince's place and who supported the fourth prince.

The situation is now very clear.

When the eldest prince's power was still there, no one knew who would gain the world in the end.

Today, the crown prince is definitely in the limelight, and the fourth prince is just a rising force, so for the princelings, it's nothing to worry about. However, one can't let one's guard down. After all, he has the support of Emperor Tiansheng behind him, which means that Emperor Tiansheng and the Yan family are clearly opposed to each other.

The crown prince was the chess piece held by the Yan family, while the fourth prince was a knife that Emperor Tiansheng had just used.

Whether it's Zhanyan's house or Zhantian Shengdi depends on the full moon wine this time.

As for the third prince, who was considered by everyone to have gone to the north to eat soil, he has long been forgotten by those who were caught in the struggle for power.

The only people who can think of him are the Tiansheng Emperor, who has a "father-son relationship" in his heart, and General Wei, who grows flowers and birds at home every day, and other idlers.

I haven't been to the north, so I don't know the current development of Gucheng. I only know that more and more new things have flowed into the capital in recent years, and all the money has been made away.

If someone went to Gucheng to take a look, they would find that Gucheng was now built by Li Mingjin to be impregnable. The soldiers are elite soldiers, and the people are soldiers.

The local people received the favor of the third prince and the third prince, and they loved them more than when General Wei was there.

General Wei protects the border city, so that the people can live in peace, but the third prince does more than that. In addition to ensuring the safety of the people, he also steadily improves their quality of life. In the past two years, not only has the food and clothing been solved, but taxes have been reduced. , The family has surplus food every year.