Chapter 58: Detoxify

Li Mingjin calmly gave everyone a slap in the face, woke them up, and let them know what kind of person the third prince from the capital was.

Perhaps in the eyes of everyone, he is not favored by Emperor Tiansheng and has no possibility of ascending the throne, but he is really not a kitten or a puppy who can be manipulated by others.

Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu were not affected at all after watching the generals from the north and the south finish a group fight, and they even left after listening to the screams of the generals being beaten.

After getting on the carriage, Luo Shuyu said to Li Mingjin, "Your Highness, today's approach is very clever. The two do not help each other. It seems to be cruel to the generals, but in fact, it gives Lin Haiming and the northern generals a chance to get closer."

Li Mingjin shoved Luo Shuyu's cold hand into his arms: "If no one jumped out and stepped on the soldiers in the south, and also mentioned General Wei, I would not have thought of this. Moreover, when they said this, it made me think that this was the case. It was deliberately known by someone. I don't know whether the general who jumped out first was really drunk or fake. If he was really drunk, it means he was telling the truth after drinking. It's a big favor for us. It doesn't hurt at all."

Luo Shuyu almost leaned on Li Mingjin, and he took the initiative to find a comfortable position: "Whether there is a premeditated plan or not, Your Highness has benefited."

"Yes." Li Mingjin told Luo Shuyu his plan, "I originally thought that we would take it slow after we got to the north, let Lin Haiming and the others integrate with the people in the north for a while, and then make adjustments. Now the plan can't keep up with the changes. Come out, how can you not make good use of this opportunity."

"Yes." Luo Shuyu praised Li Mingjin's actions tonight, "What about next? If Your Highness didn't plan ahead, wouldn't it have disrupted your previous rhythm."

"I haven't even started to make a rhythm. Things are easy to handle later. It depends on how Lin Haiming gets along with the people on their side. In addition, what do you think of the two sons of General Wei's family today?" Li Mingjin asked Luo Shuyu again.

Luo Shuyu: "You mean them? I've observed them, it's quite normal, and I didn't show any out of line all night, but I am a little concerned about Zhu Taishou, I feel that he is a little strange, there is always something wrong with his behavior, His Royal Highness thinks Woolen cloth?"

Li Mingjin: "I agree with you that there is something wrong with this prefect."

Luo Shuyu was a little puzzled again: "If we all feel something is wrong, other people won't be able to see it."

Li Mingjin: "It's a bit confusing, but there are not many people here who know Zhu Taishou ten years ago. Civil officials and military generals have always had conflicts, but you can check Zhu Taishou's family."

After spending a period of time in the Ministry of Punishment, Li Mingjin's ability to observe people has become more detailed, and he can detect a little unreasonable.

Luo Shuyu didn't understand Li Mingjin in this regard, so he asked him, "How to check?"

Li Mingjin: "Checking his family, his wife, and his children are the most vulnerable."

Luo Shuyu suddenly said, "It makes sense."

Who would have thought that they had just come to the north and encountered these strange things immediately. They had to be more cautious. The north was not as peaceful as they thought, and civil officials and military generals have been separated since ancient times.