Chapter 95: find a priest

Shen Mingyun is very nervous now, he feels that his palms are sweating.

At this time, Luo Shuyu was in the room. If he came out after changing his clothes and found that something was wrong with the child, he would have guessed that it was him, but he must do this now. Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu are too high-profile in the capital, and they cannot be allowed to do so. The stock momentum continues.

He was so nervous that his hands were trembling slightly. As long as he put this prop card on the baby's swaddle, it would directly enter the child's body.

Luo Shuyu's voice came from inside: "Cousin, why don't you eat with them outside? I have nothing to greet you here, and I can't go out."

Shen Mingyun stared at the red swaddle and replied with a trembling voice: "I just came to see you."

Luo Shuyu is coming out soon, what should I do? Before he came, he had done psychological construction, and it was not his style to deal with a baby. It was a life. If this prop was posted, the child would be useless in the future.

Whoohoo!

Shen Mingyun, you can do it. If Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu are sent to remote places in the future, if something happens to their family, he will definitely take care of this stupid child and let his son support him!

I'm sorry, child, I can only sacrifice you, you are just an NPC, you are not a real person, you are not a real person!

Shen Mingyun exchanged the props while persuading himself, because he had also given birth to a child and was a father.

I'm sorry, child.

A barely visible glimmer of light disappeared into the swaddling body, Shen Mingyun quickly drew his hands, ran to the outside, and stood at the farthest position from the swaddling.

He also knows that he is very nervous now, and when Luo Shuyu comes out, he will definitely reveal his secrets, and immediately said: "Cousin, I suddenly remembered that the Fourth Highness asked me to do something just now, I will go out first, I will put the gift for my little nephew. on the table."

Luo Shuyu said inside: "Sit down for a while, I've been very bored recently, and no one chats."

Shen Mingyun's fingers are still shaking. He usually does tasks with trivial matters. Even if he is designing others with the fourth prince, he has never been an executor. He was horrified that the way he had behaved in the past did not match.

"I really suddenly remembered something, cousin, I'll see you again in two days!"

As soon as the words fell, Shen Mingyun hurriedly left the main courtyard with a group of servants with a nervous expression.

However, he tried desperately to find a reason to convince himself, and hoped that the system would give him a comfort, but the system was not willing to comfort him, just told him: "Host, this is your destiny."

Shen Mingyun: "Fate? Isn't it certain that man can conquer the sky?"

System: "You are the protagonist, and each protagonist has their own responsibilities and destiny."

Shen Mingyun: "You mean, I am here to assist the Fourth Prince to ascend to the throne, is this my responsibility?"

System: "That's almost what it means."

Shen Mingyun, who was comforted by the system, relaxed a lot. If he wasn't so nervous and thought carefully about the dialogue with the system, maybe he could find some clues.

Shen Mingyun left the main courtyard and went straight to the banquet. After sitting down, he pretended not to know anything, and sighed with the other ladies about the new products in his store.