Chapter 90: longevity monument

It turns out that the three princes and concubines did not have miscarriages, but someone maliciously slandered them. They were just raising their babies well in the house. As a result, they were inexplicably rumored, which made the third princes angry, and even the current sage sent people to punish the rumor-mongers. .

When things got to this point, no one would continue to slander Luo Shuyu, and the child in his belly was also highly anticipated.

If he really suffered some damage at this time, it would really offend the third prince's inverse scale.

Now that Luo Shuyu has the protective umbrella of Emperor Tiansheng, if he makes any more noise, Emperor Tiansheng will immediately think of the fourth prince. No matter what he does or not, he will eventually put the pot on his head.

This is the first time the fourth prince has eaten since he defeated the prince and the Yan family. It is inevitable that he will feel very uncomfortable, as if his good days are coming to an end. However, he is still optimistic, since his third brother and his The third sister-in-law must give birth to this child, then let him have it. His son is the eldest grandson of the emperor, the most beloved grandson of Emperor Tiansheng.

Shen Mingyun was also very annoyed at the fact that he was tricked by Luo Shuyu. That day, he clearly heard that Luo Shuyu had already had a miscarriage, and he also checked the medicine he was drinking. Who knew it was a trap, no matter how stupid he was, he would still think about it. Understand that this is a design for him, but he has nowhere to say.

That day, he quietly broke into the master bedroom to eavesdrop. There was no evidence or witnesses. He wanted to say that Luo Shuyu was playing tricks. .

This Luo Shuyu is really bad!

When Shen Mingyun complained about Luo Shuyu to the system, the system only sighed, as expected of Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu, they are really smart.

The purpose of the system and the fourth prince is the same. The first task now is to drive Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu back to Gucheng until the fourth prince successfully obtains the crown prince. After inheriting the throne, he will consider taking care of them. For now, Li Mingjin has a lot of troops in his hands. , the fourth prince really can't face him directly.

The fourth prince never imagined that Li Mingjin, who went to Gucheng, was the one who threatened him the most in the end. Now it has become a big worry for him. His father and emperor are now ambiguous about his opposition to the prince. Li Mingjin.

According to the experience of the eldest prince and the crown prince, the struggle for imperial power is the inverse scale of Emperor Tiansheng. If anyone has this idea, he will immediately put this person and his supporters into a place of doom. As for Emperor Tiansheng, the fourth prince has already Do some research and master his temperament.

It's just that the favored person next to Emperor Tiansheng is Concubine Mei. It is still a little difficult for the fourth prince to know what Emperor Tiansheng thinks about his future heir. , he is willing to guide the fourth prince, but when it comes to the throne, he often does not talk much with him.

Now that Li Mingjin returns to Beijing, the situation of his ascension to the throne is even more unclear. The people on the military commander's side are generally fond of the fourth prince. The generals who suppressed the Yan family's rebels in the last Qing Dynasty were almost all of General Wei's subordinates. The general's son is in Gucheng again, and their relationship with Li Mingjin must be good, otherwise Li Mingjin would not control the power inside and outside Gucheng.

The fourth prince realized now that he had given his third brother six years to develop, and now his third brother, who seemed to have no choice but to fight, was his biggest competitor.