Chapter 73: what mother does

The important person who came to Beijing was the Queen's childhood sweetheart. This person was of medium build and not very tall. Although he was old, he was still a little handsome when he was young. Presumably his appearance was quite attractive to the opposite **** when he was young. If you carefully observe his appearance, you will find that this person has some similarities with the current prince, or a little more than a few points.

The answer is already there.

But, who was this person looking for? Why did he agree to go to the capital after leaving the capital more than 20 years ago, and what does he want to do?

Nobody knows.

If discovered by the Yan family, he would surely die.

After this person quietly entered the capital, someone soon placed him in a seemingly ordinary mansion. Obviously, he was entrusted by others to enter the capital.

Jiang Qizhi has never left the house since he lived in the house. There are people watching him every day in the house where he lives. I don't know if it is for the purpose of protection or keep an eye on him and don't let him run away.

People need to communicate and communicate. If you stay in the house every day with no one to speak, and you don't know the situation outside, you will be very bored.

Jiang Qizhi asked the two guarding him: "Two little brothers, you see I've been here for a long time, and I want to go out and breathe, and the two of you will be accommodating?"

The guard replied, "No."

Jiang Qizhi: "I'll go out and walk around the street. Come with me. I'll buy some small things and bring them back to my grandson to play with."

The guard still replied: "No, you can't go anywhere without the master's order, just stay here, we can help you buy anything you need."

Jiang Qizhi: "But I have to read it before I know what to buy. I also want to see antique calligraphy and painting."

The guards still refused to let him go, Jiang Qizhi could only walk around the house, sighing.

He didn't know what the people looking for him asked him to come to the capital, but the price they gave was indeed enough for the rest of their family's life.

Jiang Qizhi is reluctant to come to the capital. This is the beginning of his tragedy, the place where he lost the chance to become a superior man, and the place he doesn't want to look back.

There is no right or wrong in love, the wrong is the family he goes to, the wrong is that he should not be tempted, he should not think about people who do not belong to him, the wrong is that he should not be self-sufficient, the wrong is that he is too naive, if life can be If he chooses to start over, he will no longer be attracted by Miss Yan's family.

The Miss Yan family back then is now the queen of today, and the statuses of the two are different.

After sighing, Jiang Qizhi asked the guard, "Is there any wine? If you can't go out, you should bring me a pot of bar."

Staring still ignoring people, they continued to carry out the master's orders, and they didn't mention the wine issue until the food was delivered.

Jiang Qizhi is not a prisoner after all, they can meet his small request.

Two days later, Jiang Qizhi asked them, "I want to meet your master. What does he mean when he invites me to the capital? I've been growing mushrooms every day in this house, so I have to give me an accurate word."