Chapter 100: add a fire

Did Luo Shuyu tell him about this on purpose? His heart is really dark, and he deliberately planted a shadow in his heart,

Shen Mingyun couldn't do it and didn't care about Luo Shuyu's words at all. He came to this world, married the fourth prince, had children, and formed their family. They have been together for so many years, and they have two children, including the first one he shed. , that is three, he is sure that their relationship is relatively firm.

As we all know, is the lover of all the male protagonists in the time-travel novels wrong?

Shen Mingyun also understands this. He is very sure that he is the protagonist. Otherwise, how can there be a system, how can it be related to the imperial power, and how can the fourth prince fall in love with him at first sight? He believes that their relationship is very firm, and the fourth prince will not betray him. .

If the guard Luo Shuyu was referring to was on Tuesday hidden in their house, wouldn't he be suspected of provoking?

No, Luo Shuyu must be provoking the relationship between him and the fourth prince. He was the one who liked him at the beginning of Tuesday, and he was the first to find him before collaborating with the fourth prince. The type of style they both like is like him. How can they get together with each other, it must be a misunderstanding!

Shen Mingyun patted his head secretly, it was absolutely impossible for the Fourth Prince and Tuesday, he couldn't be influenced by Luo Shuyu's deliberately provocative words.

After returning to the mansion, Shen Mingyun put the matter behind him, but Luo Shuyu did plant a seed of doubt for him.

When he came to the capital on Tuesday, he followed the fourth prince. Although the fourth prince has martial arts skills, his aptitude is not that good. Compared with Li Mingjin, who can kill the enemy in battle and stand out among hundreds of people, his Martial arts even if the aptitude is mediocre. Tuesday's martial arts is higher than that of the fourth prince, and he can really be a "guard" by his side, protecting his safety at all times.

Shen Mingyun said that he didn't care, but when he saw the fourth prince and Tuesday coming in and out together, he couldn't help thinking a lot.

Before Tuesday, he was obviously in front of him and behind him. Why is it reversed now? Instead, he went in and out with the fourth prince. When did their relationship become so good, Shen Mingyun was quite happy that the fourth prince was jealous because of Tuesday. But now the fourth prince has not been in the same room with him for a long time, and it has not been a long time since he sat alone with him and talked.

Now, the Fourth Prince and Tuesday are staying longer.

Thinking of these, Shen Mingyun couldn't help but think of the woman who was pregnant before, but she died later. He was sad for a while at that time, but now he can't help but feel terrified. The child in that woman's belly can't really be the Fourth Prince's, right?

Did the fourth prince kill the woman because he was afraid that he would find out, but this is impossible. The woman died in an accident when he went out.

Shen Mingyun didn't dare to think deeply. He was afraid that the more he thought about it, the more crooked he was. The fourth prince in his eyes was not that kind of person. He couldn't use the image of those bad people on the fourth prince. Fighting for the throne, in Shen Mingyun's eyes, the fourth prince is still the gentle, elegant and talented man who loves himself, likes himself, and even accommodates him everywhere.

He firmly believed that the Fourth Prince would not do anything wrong to him.

The more Shen Mingyun thought about it, the more he cared about the daily activities of the Fourth Prince.