Chapter 88: can't keep it

Shen Mingyun's passionate speech was stuck in his throat.

The next person just said who fainted?

Is it the third princess? He doesn't have hallucinations!

The one who associates with the third prince and concubine is naturally the third prince Li Mingjin.

The face of the third prince who owed him hundreds of millions immediately appeared in Shen Mingyun's mind, he immediately dropped the homemade microphone in his hand, and he asked in a panic, "Where is the person? Where is it?"

Shen Mingyun is really panicked. No one big person has had an accident with him for many years. Anyone can have an accident, but Luo Shuyu can't!

The ones who reacted faster than Shen Mingyun were Qingwang and the aunties beside Luo Shuyu. They were always on standby. Li Mingjin had told them to take good care of Luo Shuyu and not make any mistakes, otherwise they would come to see you, so Shen Mingyun called someone. At that time, there was no one around three meters away from Luo Shuyu.

Qingwang immediately called someone to ask for an imperial doctor, and quickly went to invite the third prince to the fourth prince's mansion!

He followed the whole process, Luo Shuyu only drank a glass of fruit wine, and he hadn't had time to eat other things. It might be the glass of wine that caused him to faint!

All the arrangements were in order. When Shen Mingyun stepped forward, he only had to let someone lead the way for Qingwang and the others. He had to send Luo Shuyu to the side hall to rest first, and wait for the doctor to come and check the specific situation.

Shen Mingyun felt really unlucky, why did Luo Shuyu faint suddenly, why didn't he pass out on the way or the Third Prince's Mansion, but he didn't faint until halfway through his press conference, I can't make sense, I hope Luo Shuyu will say goodbye Whatever happens, he doesn't want to face the terrifying third prince!

Two waves of people went out from the Fourth Prince's Mansion and ran in two directions. One was the Imperial Hospital and the other was the school grounds where the Third Prince was. He would go to train the soldiers brought back from Gucheng during the day. The whereabouts were confirmed and it was easy to find.

Now it depends on whether Li Mingjin arrives first or whether the imperial doctor from the imperial hospital arrives first.

Li Mingjin was talking to the general below, and he immediately became nervous when he heard people around him say that there was someone coming from the mansion and there was an urgent matter to come to him.

What happened to the mansion?

Didn't Luo Shuyu go to the Fourth Prince's Mansion?

The guards who came running quickly told Li Mingjin that Luo Shuyu suddenly fainted in the Fourth Prince's Mansion, and the reason is currently unknown.

Li Mingjin immediately became restless and rushed towards the Fourth Prince's Mansion with a horse in hand.

Halfway through the run, he asked the guards, "Is the imperial doctor hired?"

Konwei: "Yes, I just sent someone to invite it."

Li Mingjin almost forgot the direction of the imperial hospital in her urgency: "Go to the imperial hospital and take the imperial physician there."

These imperial physicians in the capital are all very old, and they all walk rubbishly, so what if his daughter-in-law has three strengths and two weaknesses.

Sure enough, when Li Mingjin rushed to the imperial hospital, the imperial doctor they had asked for climbed onto the carriage carrying a box for practicing medicine.