Chapter 116: system from the heart

After finding this small abrupt red spot, Luo Shuyu encountered a problem, how should he pull this red spot out of Shen Mingyun's scalp?

Li Mingjin also noticed where Luo Shuyu was staring: "How is it? Did you find anything?" He didn't know what Luo Shuyu was looking for, and Luo Shuyu himself said he didn't know how to describe it, so he could only find it by feeling.

But Li Mingjin knew that Luo Shuyu was looking for the reason that made Shen Mingyun evil.

Luo Shuyu handed the magnifying glass to Li Mingjin: "Look, there is a red spot that is completely different from the scalp. I want to take it out."

Li Mingjin stared at the red dot with a magnifying glass: "It seems to be moving."

Luo Shuyu also stepped forward: "I didn't see it just now, it seems to be alive, Your Highness, is there a way to take it out?"

Luo Shuyu came up with a plan. The red dot is now stuck on Shen Mingyun's scalp like a thorn. According to their usual solution, most of them are picked out with a needle. Since this red spot is stuck on Shen Mingyun's scalp, it means that It won't damage Shen Mingyun's head, just squeeze it out as a thorn or pick it out with a needle.

While Li Mingjin was still thinking of a way, Luo Shuyu had already thought of how to deal with this red system.

He let the two most stinging maids take their needles.

Luo Shuyu asked them to find a way to squeeze the red thorn-like thing out of Shen Mingyun's head.

Even if it can move, it means that it is a living creature, and this living creature does not know what kind of power it has.

Shen Mingyun also fainted now. It can no longer hide itself in front of Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin. The most important thing is that it was discovered by Luo Shuyu. It was hidden in Shen Mingyun's scalp and no one would find it at all.

Unfortunately, its idea is wrong, this Luo Shuyu may also be a transmigrator, otherwise how would he know that he is a system!

Where did it go wrong before it was discovered?

Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin are the people it needs to solve in this world, but it is a pity that Shen Mingyun is too stupid. He has created many opportunities for him without knocking them out. Now they have won the throne, and Shen Mingyun and it have become losers. , it deeply realizes that it has lost, to a character who does not know whether it is a traveler or an aboriginal!

The system has been rooted in Shen Mingyun's head for too long, and now it's really difficult to wriggle away from the fast-growing flesh. It used all its energy to give Shen Mingyun three free items, but in the end it was a complete failure, and it almost didn't work. It's mad.

Shen Mingyun has its own tasks, and the system also has its own tasks. It now regrets choosing Shen Mingyun. It should choose a smarter and more rational person.

The reason it controls Shen Mingyun is very simple, he just wants to complete his task.

However, it has now been discovered, and it is about to fall into Luo Shuyu's hands. It has to wait for an opportunity to escape so that it will not be used or destroyed by the other party.

Wait, its body is about to be squeezed out of Shen Mingyun's scalp!

The system danced its tiny hooks to keep itself from being taken out, but its strength is weak, and its defense is too low now, and it can't resist an extremely forceful drag from the opponent at all.

It's pinched!

It was placed on a white slippery china plate and made a small thud.

Mammy said to Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu: "Master, this little red thorn has been pulled out."