Chapter 99: cut robe and sleeves

The Fourth Prince's strategy failed again, but he did not lose on the bright side. The student who committed suicide has little to do with him on the bright side. Although he did this on purpose, the next thing to think about is how to live in Tiansheng. In front of the emperor, Li Mingjin was given eye drops.

Shen Mingyun, who happened to lose weight, is about to start a banquet again. However, this banquet is different from usual. He used to sell his skin care products and beauty products. This time, he leads by example and promotes diet pills.

He himself is a case. He thinks that pearls and jade are in the front, and he thinks about how profitable diet pills are in modern society. In ancient times, there should be many people who wanted to lose weight. Otherwise, how would those wives with bad figure be willing to go to He got close to him, not just because of the similar stature, and everyone wanted to hold a group.

Now Shen Mingyun loses weight for the so-called "love", and the effect is obvious, I have to say that it is really convincing.

This is the prescription he exchanged from the system. It does not kill people, and it does have the effect of losing weight. Of course, Shen Mingyun is also afraid of it, but it is just an ordinary diet pill, and he can still sell it for a lot of money. .

He still sent a post to Luo Shuyu this time, but Luo Shuyu refused because he wanted to take care of the children at home. Shen Mingyun was unreliable, and the system was rambunctious. Luo Shuyu was also involved in his affairs, not to mention that they are now I wish I could stay away from Shen Mingyun.

If you can't meet, you won't meet, and if you can, you won't have contact.

The diet pill was really promoted by Shen Mingyun. On the streets of Beijing, you can see advertisements that Shen Mingyun spent money on every day. The advertisements of this diet pill are posted everywhere, and many people also tore them off. Take it home and use it as toilet paper.

The advertisement was so loud that Chen Rong, who lived in the Third Prince's Mansion, even bought this diet pill and brought it back to Lin Yuan.

They mixed the diet pills into the food for the mice to eat, and the fat mice began to have diarrhea every day, and they lost their shape in the end, and could not even stand up.

Chen Rong took Lin Yuan to Luo Shuyu's place for a meal and told the story.

Luo Shuyu asked curiously, "What medicinal material is it made of? It is said that the little yellow pill is still sweet." He gained a little weight during his recuperation at home, but he has lost weight now.

Shen Mingyun's diet pills are too hot right now, he knows how hot it is outside if he doesn't go out.

Lin Yuan said: "The outside is coated with sugar, mainly laxatives, but the amount is very small, you can only take one pill at a time and not more."

Li Mingjin held the small pill that Lin Yuan brought over and said, "This stuff is quite expensive. Recently, many officials have been rushing to buy it, but they still can't buy it."

Luo Shuyu said, "These people haven't seen Shen Mingyun's routine? His hunger-sold principles."

Li Mingjin: "Because this thing can really make people lose weight."

Luo Shuyu has to say that the sales method given by the system is really effective, and Shen Mingyun has accumulated a lot of wealth for the fourth prince.

Lin Yuan told them again: "I gave a mouse two pills at a time, and it's dead now."

Luo Shuyu: "Isn't this the same as poison? It will kill people."