Chapter 14: Master, you are finished

In the matter of Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin getting married, Shen Mingyun, who is in a system task, is more anxious than the two protagonists.

Seeing that the day of August 10 is getting closer, he is also anxious.

In the past, I have also taken tasks that are difficult to complete, and there are time constraints, but they are not too difficult. Either to help with this idea, or to help that solve some trivial matters, but now I have to find a way to prevent a marriage, and I would rather destroy it. He has no experience in doing such a thing without tearing down a bridge. And it has been two days since he chatted with Luo Shuyu, and Luo Shuyu has not given him a clear answer.

Thinking of coming here, Luo Shuyu is still a pleasure-seeker, and it is estimated that he does not plan to cooperate with him at all, just waiting to marry the third prince and live the life of a concubine.

Shen Mingyun was thinking about how to get the third prince to break off the marriage in his leisurely building.

Letting Luo Shuyu escape from marriage or die will not work. How can we get the third prince to break off the marriage and ensure that Luo Shuyu's reputation will not be ruined. Anyway, the third prince Li Mingjin has a bad reputation.

Shen Mingyun didn't put all his expectations on Luo Shuyu, he still had to start with the third prince.

But how? He asked the system, but the system didn't give him any advice, only reminded him that mall coins could buy items.

correct! props!

If something happened to the third prince and the wedding could not be held as scheduled, wouldn't it be the best of both worlds, the system task only said to prevent their wedding on August 10, and did not say that they would not be married, hahaha, as long as the task is completed, Chinese writing is really broad and profound. As long as you study it carefully, there are still loopholes.

However, the ancients paid more attention to good times and auspicious times. The third prince could still get married if he was injured, so he must disappear on the wedding day?

Next, write a detailed plan, and then choose to use the props accordingly, create an accident, and make him disappear temporarily.

This is very good, he is simply a plan.

It's just a pity, who leaked Li Bai's poems? He hasn't checked it out until now. Didn't the system say that there is no Li Bai in this world? Are there other traversers? But the system said no, it was really a headache, would he dare to go to the poetry club in the future?

Luo Shuyu took a few days of classes, absorbed some of her husband's love, and then thought of Li Mingjin in her previous life.

I thought a lot and slept a little late last night, but at least I didn't have nightmares, but I woke up late. He is now preparing for the wedding, and the old lady doesn't need him to ask for peace. Liu Shi just fell out with him. may go.

He and Li Mingjin did not communicate by letter every day, and it was not good if they were too frequent. It was easy to reveal that they had met in advance.

The most lively thing in the capital recently is the widely disseminated "Li Bai Poems". Seeing that Shen Mingyun didn't pay attention to this matter, he was actually a little flustered. It's easy to lose goodwill if you do too much to show your face, slap a swollen face and make a fat man.

After returning, Luo Shuyu is no longer doing the same thing day after day, he has a lot of things to do now.

In the morning, I want to listen to Feng Ma's talk about how to manage the Prince's Mansion. Luo Shuyu in his previous life was actually very relaxed. There was no one else in the house. Li Mingjin had no concubine, no concubines, not even a concubine, and he was the only one in the entire backyard. It's comfortable, the only thing he struggles with is when Li Mingjin's whip will fall on his head. In fact, when Li Mingjin was with him, the whip rarely showed his face.