Chapter 68: retching

The matter of forcing the palace finally ended in the defeat of the first prince.

On that day, the eldest prince and his grandfather forced Emperor Tiansheng to write an edict, and Emperor Tiansheng was not an ordinary person. With his temper, he forced Emperor Tiansheng to write the edict with his sword. When Emperor Tiansheng was about to take out the jade seal, the door of the imperial study was suddenly kicked open.

Lin Hongguang's sword was still on Emperor Tiansheng's neck, and the fourth prince was also kept aside by the guards brought by the eldest prince, but he was anxious on the surface, but he was not at all anxious in his heart.

When he saw the person who kicked the door rushing in, he felt relieved.

This is Shen Mingyun in a strong suit. Today, he is sassy, ​​and I don't know where he got such a fitting clothes, which fits his figure very well.

However, it was not Shen Mingyun who rushed in first, but the old general Wei who was called by Emperor Tiansheng to talk all day long.

The fourth prince was very smart, and he shouted loudly: "Mingyun! Why are you here?"

Shen Mingyun said excitedly: "Your Highness, I am here to save you and Your Majesty, are you injured?"

Fourth Prince: "My father and I were not injured."

The loud conversation between the two was heard by the eldest prince and everyone present.

Likewise, Emperor Tiansheng also noticed.

Old General Wei, who rushed in with Shen Mingyun, looked at Emperor Tiansheng: "Your Majesty, Wei Chen is late, please forgive me."

At this time, Emperor Tiansheng also noticed Shen Mingyun, and also remembered the son that the fourth son wanted to marry before. He looked really energetic, and he even brought someone in to rescue him, but he had a good impression.

However, for now, let's solve the boss's business first.

Emperor Tiansheng looked at Lin Hongguang: "Lin Hongguang, you know what a mantis catching a cicada is, and the oriole is behind."

Lin Hongguang was very surprised, but he did not change his face, but the first prince's hands and legs began to soften. At first he was confident, but now he has no confidence at all. He can only ask Lin Hongguang for help: "Grandfather..."

Lin Hongguang was very clear and put down the sword in his hand: "Eldest Prince, we are defeated."

The eldest prince didn't understand: "Why, we are doing it flawlessly!"

Lin Hongguang shook his head: "No, we would have fallen into His Majesty's trap long ago, otherwise General Wei would not have appeared here, General Wei, without His Majesty, you would not have come out easily."

General Wei smiled: "Indeed."

Just like this, the eldest prince was still holding the joy of being an emperor one moment, but the next moment, he was worried about the future of the Lin family and his, whether to punish the Nine Clan or exile.

But the eldest prince was unwilling. The sword in his hand had not yet been put down. His heart was in a mess, and when his heart turned, the sword stabbed in the direction of Emperor Tiansheng!

Standing on the sharp-eyed edge of the fourth prince who was closest to Emperor Tiansheng, he blocked the deadly sword for Emperor Tiansheng with the wrong body: "Father, be careful!"

Old General Wei was not old enough to have a treasured sword, so he rushed up and kicked the eldest prince to the ground and snatched the **** sword from his hand.