Chapter 76: embarrassing

When it snows, you can't go anywhere.

Li Mingjin only punched in the room for a while in the morning.

The snow outside is getting bigger and bigger, and the ground is covered with a thick layer. When the snow does not fall, it is necessary to shovel the snow, which is difficult to shovel.

Bored in the afternoon, Li Mingjin threw two sweet potatoes into the brazier and sat and chatted with Luo Shuyu.

Luo Shuyu finished knocking a handful of pumpkin seeds, suddenly sat upright, and told Li Mingjin of her doubts: "His Royal Highness, what is Mr. Chen's identity?"

Li Mingjin flipped the sweet potatoes in the brazier with a small iron rod. He suddenly wanted to give Luo Shuyu a taste of the roasted sweet potatoes he made: "Huh? Why did you ask this all of a sudden."

Luo Shuyu: "Because I think it's a little strange, first of all, he suddenly came to the door, and it was yours who defected, and then I think his surname is Chen, I have a little doubt that he may have something to do with my grandfather, and I don't know if I think too much. "

Li Mingjin was taken aback by his suspicion, and it was indeed a little strange, but Chen Rong's identity was indeed verified, and there was no major problem.

What's wrong with Chen Rong? Is he really related to the Chen family?

Li Mingjin: "You don't have any problem thinking that way, but the Chen family where Chen Rong lives doesn't seem to have much to do with your mother's Chen family?"

Luo Shuyu: "Would you like to call Chen Rong over to ask? Anyway, if you are idle now, you are idle."

Li Mingjin: "Ask, I don't want people around me to have unknown identities."

After all, the two were activists, and immediately sent someone to invite Chen Rong, who was huddled on the kang to read a book.

As soon as he entered the door, Chen Rong complained to the two of them, "It's snowing so hard, you asked me to come over and eat roasted sweet potatoes?"

That's right, at this time, the sweet potatoes baked by Li Mingjin himself came out. He was peeling off the charred coat for Luo Shuyu, and his fingers were stained black. Luo Shuyu actually said that the browned deliciousness should not be peeled off.

Chen Rong thought to himself that the royal couple was very lifelike.

Li Mingjin pointed to the small basket on the side: "If you want to eat it, you bake it yourself."

Chen Rong didn't really want to eat roasted sweet potatoes, so he sat down and drank the high-quality tea from Li Mingjin, all of which were brought over from the capital. It would be a pity not to enjoy it.

Luo Shuyu asked him, "Mr. Chen, I heard from Dr. Lin that you were not feeling well the first two days. Are you feeling better now?"

Chen Rong said, "My senior brother made a fuss, nothing happened, he just coughed."

After Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu shared a sweet potato, they cleaned their hands and drank tea with Chen Rong.

The atmosphere was quite harmonious, and for a while I really didn't know how to speak.

Li Mingjin suddenly said: "Mr. Chen, the Fourth Prince recently checked an old case. This case may be related to the Yan family. I think you will be interested in this old case."

Chen Rong is still very interested in the case, and is very sharp: "What kind of old case?"

In the eyes of others, he is erudite and talented, and many people are willing to ask him to solve their problems.