Chapter 114: Give back my child!

Shen Mingyun would always unconsciously bring out his language habits during his lifetime. Until the past few years, he still didn't feel that he had any problems, and he didn't think about how to integrate into this world. Of course, he always felt that this was a virtual game world, whether to integrate or not. It doesn't matter, and it seems that not many people ask him about language habits. When he suddenly asked on Tuesday, Shen Mingyun was slightly taken aback.

Isn't he an NPC? Why don't you understand his language habits?

Shen Mingyun explained casually: "It means the warriors, a common name."

He didn't plan to get to the bottom of it on Tuesday, he just thought it was Shen Mingyun who spoke his native dialect.

At this time, the battle situation was very fierce. Shen Mingyun sent people to move the long ladder and prepare to attack the courtyard wall of the Third Prince's Mansion. Now the bows and arrows are still very dense. No one knows how many archers are hidden in the Third Prince's Mansion. These arrows They were continuously sent to the soldiers brought by Shen Mingyun, like a goddess scattered flowers, no matter how to hide, they couldn't escape.

Shen Mingyun was impatient. Seeing that an hour had passed, and he had not approached the main entrance of the Third Prince's Mansion, he couldn't help but become anxious.

He frowned: "How many bows and arrows do they have?"

Tuesday was relatively calm: "There will always be a moment when it will run out." After his elite soldiers are gone, he can't go back to Zhou for the time being. He must make sure that the fourth prince has obtained the throne of Daxia before going back. The elite soldiers he brought are only big Although the small number of soldiers in Zhou State were important, they were not necessary. Of course, he would be very saddened to lose a few thousand elite soldiers.

Without elite soldiers, he also has the right to command. Shen Mingyun knows nothing about the art of war. It is no wonder that the fourth prince, Li Mingchun, wants him to follow Shen Mingyun, for fear that he will make mistakes in decision-making.

At the beginning of Tuesday, I didn't think it would take more than half an hour to win a Third Prince's Mansion, but now it's almost an hour later, they are still outside the Third Prince's Mansion, and the Third Prince's guards who are blocking the main entrance of the Third Prince's Mansion are still in place. Almost didn't move half a step.

This made Tuesday, who had been on the battlefield, very uncomfortable. Is he too weak or his opponent is too strong?

No matter who is strong or weak, on Tuesday, obviously, according to the intention of the fourth prince, Li Mingchun, he will spare no one from the third prince's mansion.

Asked Shen Mingyun on Tuesday: "There should be other entrances to the Third Prince's Mansion. Let's not send people to raid, but directly capture the third prince and the little grandson. The troops will be divided into two paths, which may be faster."

Shen Mingyun patted his forehead and suddenly realized: "Why didn't I think of it? Hurry up and find the back door. There must be east, west, north, south and south doors. There are many people at the main door, and there must be fewer people guarding the other doors."

Tuesday: "Otherwise, you can watch here. I'll bring some people to investigate. If there is a chance, we will break in directly from other gates. We will catch the thief first and catch the king first, and then catch the person first."

Shen Mingyun: "You have a good idea, go and see it now."

Tuesday: "Then we will act separately and report to me in time if there is anything."