Chapter 33: You are showing off!

The Palace of the Three Princes.

The autumn is high and the air is fresh, the sun is just right, suitable for climbing high, and also suitable for viewing chrysanthemums.

After Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin got married, he had never traveled far alone. This was the first time he received an invitation to go out.

Today's Li Mingjin is especially worried, for fear that Luo Shuyu will be bullied by the Crown Princess and those who don't have long eyes. From waking up to the morning, he looks completely absent-minded, and Emperor Tiansheng who is sitting above him glances at him several times.

After going down to court, he hurried to the house, hoping that Luo Shuyu hadn't gone out yet, and he could look at his daughter-in-law more today.

Back at the mansion, Li Mingjin found that Luo Shuyu had not yet gone out and was changing clothes in the bedroom.

Li Mingjin hugged him from behind: "I'll pick it out for you."

Luo Shuyu was taken aback by his sudden action, the maid next to her covered her mouth and smiled, Luo Shuyu patted Li Mingjin behind him.

Li Mingjin drove them out, hugged Luo Shuyu and took a few mouthfuls, until Luo Shuyu was panting slightly before letting go of him.

For the occasion, Li Mingjin chose a chrysanthemum pattern hosta for Luo Shuyu, engraved with a chrysanthemum pattern jade pendant.

Luo Shuyu asked him, "His Royal Highness, won't I look bad with so many chrysanthemum patterns all over my body?"

He remembered that Shen Mingyun's system had provided him with a fashion matching magazine, and it was written in the book that if there were more than three types of clothing and accessories, one of them should be concise and not overly complicated.

Li Mingjin picked up a blue satin sachet from the basket: "Not much, add another sachet with a chrysanthemum pattern."

Luo Shuyu looked at Li Mingjin clumsily tying a sachet to him, and smiled: "Why are all chrysanthemums?"

Li Mingjin half-squatted and said, "Nothing." If you don't wear chrysanthemum patterns at the chrysanthemum banquet, his daughter-in-law should be the most dazzling.

Luo Shuyu straightened Li Mingjin's hair crown, and once again pierced Li Mingjin's careful thinking: "Didn't you order someone to decide a set of clothes for me to go to the chrysanthemum banquet in two days? Today's clothes are not new? Embroidered chrysanthemum pattern?"

A series of questions hit Li Mingjin: "My people should be the best-looking ones at the banquet."

Luo Shuyu laughed out loud: "You think too much." He turned his head and asked, what time is it, it's time to leave.

The distance is a bit long, and Luo Shuyu had to go half an hour earlier.

Li Mingjin and him have hardly been separated since they got married. Today, they have to be separated for a whole day. Suddenly, they want to send Luo Shuyu out, and I feel a little bit reluctant in my heart. It seems that I understand why Luo Shuyu always stands there for a long time when he sends him out before going back. , I told him to stand for too long several times, but he didn't listen. Now that it was his turn, he seemed to be able to understand what he was doing, because it was reluctance to part, extremely reluctant.

Li Mingjin not only personally sent Luo Shuyu to the carriage, but also sent him more people, for fear that he would be bullied.

It was rare for Li Mingjin to say two more words: "I'll be back when it's time. It gets dark quickly in autumn, and it's hard to walk when it's late."