Chapter 10: hidden side quests

I still remember that when Luo Shuyu got married to the Third Prince's Mansion, at that time, Liu's family still helped him with the dowry. The dowry was at the level of an ordinary son-in-law's marriage, plus the dowry sent by the Third Prince's Mansion was barely enough. To cope with the past, Luo Shuyu at the time had no opinion on this, and besides, he was not very good at making demands of others, not to mention that he deeply felt that Luo Renshou was the minister of rites, and the poor family was not as rich as other people's families, less is less. It doesn't matter.

After opening his mother's dowry storehouse, he realized how stupid he was back then and how long Luo Renshou had fooled him.

His mother was a real Shili Hongzhuang back then. All the boxes were placed here. Even if they were misappropriated by Liu, the big things were still there. She didn't dare to take them out, they were all first-class Good material.

It's really embarrassing, if he didn't suddenly get angry with Luo Renshou, is this dowry still being misappropriated by them? His son is really sorry for his dead mother, blame him for believing too much in those ulterior motives and snakes and scorpions. Heart man.

Fortunately, it is not too late.

How he got his mother's dowry list was thanks to the official lady who told him about the mink robe that Luo Shuyu was wearing in his previous life.

After returning from the rebirth, Luo Shuyu immediately asked Qingwang to send someone to find the people of his grandfather's family. Although the Chen family had fallen, the thin and dead camel was bigger than the horse and used to be a big family. They still have their place in the capital. Through several time-honored shops, Luo Shuyu found his mother's nanny. A few days ago, she was invited to Luofu to quietly meet with Luo Shuyu. The other party handed him a box with tears in her eyes, saying that she would finally wait until the young lady's child came to find her. Inside was a list of Chen's dowry and a list. An unsigned letter.

The letter was written by my grandfather to his mother, but unfortunately my mother fell ill after they left Beijing. This separation is a permanent separation, and I never saw this letter again. If he didn't come back, he would still miss it again. The content of the letter is not long, mainly to hope that she can take good care of herself and not worry about her parents, her brother and others, even if they are sent back to their ancestral home, they will live well.

The Chen family was once again in the capital. They were the emperor's favorite people, but the emperor's favor would always be out of date, and it was easy to be missed by people when he became famous. After something happened, Luo Shuyu's grandfather was dismissed from office and left the capital.

The nurse said that she did not go to Luofu to find his mother, but the people from Luofu chased her out three times, always looking for reasons not to let them meet, saying that she was afraid that the Chen family would harm the Luo family. In fact, something was hidden from the Chen family.

Luo Shuyu counted the time. The nurse went to Luofu to find his mother after the Chen family's affair was settled. After carefully counting the time, his mother was already ill at that time, and her condition was extremely ferocious. It didn't take long. He passed away, and when the nurse came to the door again, she only learned the news of her death, and because of this, the letter entrusted by his grandfather was never sent out until Luo Shuyu sent someone to look for him.

Now, ten years have passed since his mother passed away, and the Chen family has also left Shangjing for many years.

If Luo Shuyu hadn't been reborn and had not read the book, he might never have known that his grandfather had left a letter to his mother and this dowry list.