Chapter 15: "Oiran One Zero One"

After Li Mingjin, who didn't know anything, received the report from Ansan, he instantly felt a bolt from the blue, and disaster fell from the sky!

How did his future imperial concubine know that he would go to Huancai Pavilion to listen to music on weekdays.

At this moment, he was sitting gloomily in the study and was about to write a letter to explain to Luo Shuyu.

He hadn't written yet, he thought again, and he didn't do anything wrong, so why should he be in a hurry to explain.

Isn't explaining the same as covering up?

After thinking for a while, Luo Shuyu usually stays at home, why does he pay attention to places like Huancai Pavilion, and what does he want to do? First, I asked him to ask for someone, and now it is Liang Xian'er of the Huancai Pavilion.

He thought it was Luo Shuyu who first asked him to ask for someone just to find out about his mother, but this was not the case. His concubine knew more than he thought, and she was a talent.

He sent An San and An Jiu over, An Jiu was on duty at Luo Shuyu's side, and An San came back to report the situation.

Li Mingjin stopped the pen in his hand: "Why did he ask about the Huancai Pavilion, even I know how to listen to Liang Xian'er playing music."

Dark Three: "My subordinates don't know, but Young Master Luo mainly wants us to keep an eye on Shen Mingyun in secret."

Li Mingjin: "Shen Mingyun?"

Ansan explained: "It's Shen Mingyun who came from the north to join the Luo family last year. Luo Gongzi's cousin is the son who copied Li Bai's "Nearly Wine" and now lives in the Shen family. You have had a few relationships with him before. second meeting."

"It's him." Li Mingjin suddenly realized that there was such a person, but he didn't pay much attention to it, just regarded it as an unnecessary passerby.

"Master, do you still remember the rumors that you had a relationship with Shen Gongzi a few days ago? Maybe Luo Gongzi cares." Ansan has always positioned himself as a caring little jacket who can help the master. The confidant of the direction.

Li Mingjin tapped the Nanmu table with his fingertips. If Luo Shuyu made people stare at Shen Mingyun because of jealousy, he instantly felt that this reason was very valid.

His heart beat a little faster, it turned out that he cared about himself so much.

Li Mingjin: "Then let's follow the emperor's thoughts, let you stare at whoever you are, and also, find someone to correct the rumors. At that time, who spread it out?"

Dark three: "Shen Mingyun was suppressed by the store opposite when he first opened the store and borrowed your name. You didn't care at that time."

Li Mingjin: "I remember that Shen Mingyun sees me like a mouse sees a cat? Since he is afraid of me and bold enough, he dares to do things in my name. Do things neatly."

Dark three: "My subordinates will let everyone know that you have nothing to do with him, Master."

Li Mingjin took a look at what Luo Shuyu told him recently. One was the plagiarism of Li Bai's poetry collection, and the other was the drawings. These two things do have the shadow of this Shen Mingyun. What's wrong with this person?

He still has an impression of this person, he is very nosy, he seems to be able to see him no matter where he is, except for the prince, the eldest brother and the fourth brother seem to have a good impression of him, but he really didn't care about this person.