Chapter 61: infertility

Luo Shuyu observed the prefect today, she has a very cold face, and she doesn't have a good smile for anyone, and she doesn't seem to have too much love for this girl, otherwise why would she let her go to the backyard.

Qingwang brought Luo Shuyu a cup of tea. He gently flipped the lid of the cup and looked at Chen Rong: "Mr. Chen, what's going on?"

Chen Rong said: "Back to the third prince, when Dr. Lin and I were about to go back to our room for acupuncture treatment, we suddenly saw this woman lying on my bed disheveled. I don't know when she entered the yard where I was resting. With Dr. Lin here, I will be framed by this woman today."

The woman kneeling on the ground was sobbing lowly at this time. Luo Shuyu glanced at the maids. The mammy immediately knew what Luo Shuyu was thinking and told her to shut up.

Qingwang stood beside Luo Shuyu and asked him, "Master, do you want to ask the prefect's wife to come over and ask questions?"

Luo Shuyu nodded: "Go ask." He looked at Chen Rong again, "Mr. Chen, you and Doctor Lin go back to the yard to rest first, and I can handle the rest."

Chen Rong knew that the scene in the meeting might not be suitable for men, so he and Lin Yuan retired.

At this time, it was not long before the luncheon started. Before the luncheon started, the woman was still sitting next to the prefect's wife. The woman should have left shortly after the banquet and went to the backyard. I don't know why she chose Chen Rong's yard.

Although the house Luo Shuyu lived in at this time was not as good as that of the Third Prince's Mansion in the capital, the layout was relatively particular, and each courtyard was clearly written.

What does she mean? Just want to confuse Li Mingjin and Luo Shuyu? It was so obvious, so obvious that he felt that the conspiracy was too simple.

But if you do something bad, how can you go directly to the side courtyard? It's unreasonable.

The more Luo Shuyu thought about it, the more he felt that something was wrong.

After a while, the prefect's wife hurriedly came to the side hall. When she saw the woman kneeling on the ground, her expression did not change at all, and Luo Shuyu still doubted the relationship between the two of them.

Zhu Taishou's family is strange, what is hidden here?

At present, the Wei family and the Zhu family are opposed to each other. The prefect's wife and the woman she brought are so high-profile, why?

What does she want to say?

Luo Shuyu gestured to the standing prefect wife: "Prefect, sit down."

"Thanks to the third prince and concubine." The prefect's wife sat down unceremoniously. Qingwang was so angry that he dragged her up himself. It was really shameless. Sitting down in front of the third prince and concubine is really audacious.

Luo Shuyu asked her bluntly, "I don't know what Mrs. Prefect means?"

The prefect's wife suddenly got up and kicked the woman's shoulder. The woman fell to the ground clutching her shoulders, and when she turned around, she gave the prefect's wife a resentful look.

The prefect's wife said to Luo Shuyu with a blank face: "It's the minister's wife who has no way to teach, I hope the third prince and concubine will be kind."

Luo Shuyu didn't immediately return to the prefect's wife, but asked Qingwang to listen to him, said a word to him, and then turned to smile at the prefect's wife: "I haven't told you what's going on, how do you know that you want to apologize to me? Plus a request." And the attitude of pleading is quite perfunctory.