Chapter 52: It's gone this time

When it comes to Shen Mingyun's almost miscarriage again, Li Mingchun's face is a little subtle.

And the fault of this matter is not Shen Mingyun, but him.

He promised Shen Mingyun to get rid of all the women in the backyard after the New Year, but before the year was over, a bunch of people in the backyard were still in the house.

I thought they would stay safe and stay in the backyard, but who knew that none of them would be restless.

Then, Shen Mingyun didn't have the slightest guard against these women and the son. During the miscarriage period, he said that Li Mingchun didn't have time to accompany him. He suddenly felt sympathy for the people in the backyard, and when he was bored, he invited them to drink tea and chat in the courtyard.

But these people all entered the Fourth Prince's Mansion with a purpose, and Shen Mingyun's good intentions will eventually be mispaid.

These people had other thoughts. Of course, those who entered the Fourth Prince's Mansion wanted to win the favor of the master. They were only jealous of Shen Mingyun, and regarded his good intentions as malicious. So they joined forces to punish Shen Mingyun for a bad meal. He went outside to enjoy the snow together, but Shen Mingyun accidentally fell and almost had a miscarriage.

In the end, Shen Mingyun was saved by the system, but the fall was a bit heavy, and he had to call for an imperial physician.

Whether or not the child in Shen Mingyun's womb can survive really depends on fate. The son also needs to conceive in ten months, but it has only been less than three months.

After the Fourth Prince learned the truth, a group of people who had no names in the backyard were not cleared out of the Fourth Prince's Mansion, but they were all locked up. It's just that they should never compete with Shen Mingyun again, and they don't have that chance.

Li Mingchun also knew that this matter could not be covered, and he had a record after he had asked the imperial doctor, but when Luo Shuyu asked, he really lost face.

What Luo Shuyu mentioned was about Shen Mingyun and his children, but his bad backyard.

With this question, Li Mingchun wanted to continue to discuss with Li Mingjin that it was no longer appropriate to go north and go south, so he casually chatted a few words and fooled around.

The more times he has entered the palace, Luo Shuyu is more and more familiar with this process, and he can naturally accept the people and things he encounters.

Seeing other people understand each other's routines better.

For example, the eldest princess with a big belly now.

As soon as Luo Shuyu entered the door, she saw the palace maid helping her to sit down slowly, and the eldest princess kept rubbing her belly, showing that she was pregnant.

Among the several princes and concubines, she is the only one who is pregnant. Even the eldest prince walks with his head up and his chest upright every day in front of Emperor Tiansheng. As for the pregnant one in the fourth prince's residence, they don't care. A good servant, even if he is born, is not considered a direct descendant, and more importantly, whether he can be born smoothly remains to be "discussed".

Today's arrangement of the pawns is still similar to that of the Mid-Autumn Festival, except that more than four months have passed, and everyone's life is different, and everyone's looks are different.

Four months ago, there was nothing but a sneer on the face of the Prince Concubine of Infinite Beauty, while the First Prince Concubine, who used to be friendly to everyone in the past, showed off her might, as if she would be able to give birth to the first grandson for the royal family tomorrow.