Chapter 36: bump into

Needless to say, Luo Shuyu is also very clear about the function of the small porcelain vase. It is the first time that the young master's body needs to be used.

Luo Shuyu quietly covered Li Mingjin's clothes back in place, pretending not to see anything.

Of course he knew that this day would come sooner or later. When he was lying on the bed recently, he could also feel that Li Mingjin looked at him more and more wrongly. Even the two of them were usually glued together tightly, as if he could be dismantled at any time. swallowed.

Luo Shuyu didn't have much experience in doing this with him in his last life, but it's unlikely that he would refuse.

"It's done, let's go over there." Li Mingjin had already walked out from behind the screen next to him. He was trying to suppress the urge to move in his mind just now. His mind was full of those thoughts. He tried his best to make himself less anxious. .

"Yeah." It's not that Luo Shuyu hasn't seen Li Mingjin wearing obscene pants in recent days. Now that he sees his sturdy upper body and a guy who is bigger than the son, he seems to hear his own heartbeat. Seeing those small porcelain bottles, he didn't have such a big reaction.

Luo Shuyu was also wearing obscene clothes and trousers, but he was also covered with a coat to avoid catching a cold.

The two opened the door next to them, and inside was the room where the hot spring water was bubbling.

When Luo Shuyu tested the water temperature with her toes, Li Mingjin had already changed out of her clogs and dived into the water with a clatter.

Water splashed all over Li Mingjin, he wiped his face with both hands, the water droplets fell from his sturdy chest, he sat at the bottom of the pool and reached out to Luo Shuyu: "Yu'er, come here."

Luo Shuyu, who was standing on the edge of the pool, hesitated a little, but after thinking about it, he took off the jacket that was draped over his shoulders.

His posture in the water was relatively gentle, and he could also feel Li Mingjin's fiery eyes sweeping over him.

The temperature of the water was just right, and with the desire in Li Mingjin's eyes, Luo Shuyu resolutely sat across from him and did not sit with him.

Li Mingjin called him again in a deep voice: "Yu'er, come here."

Luo Shuyu put his back against the pool and shook his head with a smile, not wanting him to succeed.

But Li Mingjin had been preparing for many days. The moment Luo Shuyu's coat fell to reveal his fair shoulders, he could no longer hold it, and now there was only a trace of reason left. Just me, I came to the mountain, the same thing.

Luo Shuyu splashed water on his chest: "Li Mingjin, promise me, take a good bath."

At this time, how could Li Mingjin listen to him? He grabbed his wrist, pinched his big hand around his waist, and gently pulled it around. The next moment, Luo Shuyu was embraced by him and forced to sit in his arms. .

Li Mingjin said solemnly, "Yu'er, I don't want to take a dip in soup, and I don't want to be Liu Xiahui either."

Luo Shuyu took a deep breath, gathered up his courage, turned around, sat straddled, put his hands on Li Mingjin's shoulders, and asked Li Mingjin in a low voice, "If you don't want to soak in soup, what do you want to do?"

Li Mingjin's eyes brightened: "Complete our unfinished bridal chamber."

Luo Shuyu looked directly at Li Mingjin, felt a foreign object, and moved back: "Here?"