Chapter 69: born again

Luo Shuyu's throat felt a little uncomfortable. He was drinking clear porridge at the moment, and just after taking a second bite, he saw Li Mingjin rushing up, followed by Lin Yuan and Qing Wang, who was out of breath.

Luo Shuyu couldn't help laughing: "I'm not a big problem, what are you worried about?"

Li Mingjin wanted to hold his wrist, but it was very inconvenient to see that he was still holding a spoon in his hand, so he walked over to him and sat down: "You are all sick, how can I be in a hurry?"

Luo Shuyu felt that he was fine: "Just a dry cough, it's not a big problem."

He is not in a hurry, but Li Mingjin is in a hurry: "Why is it not a big problem, Doctor Lin, let him have a look."

Lin Yuan knew that Li Mingjin was in a hurry, and said, "Your Highness, don't worry, wait until the third prince and concubine have finished drinking the porridge and then check the pulse."

Li Mingjin thought that there might be a little guy in his stomach, so he felt that they had to be full, so he could only stand by and watch Luo Shuyu.

Luo Shuyu felt uncomfortable when they looked at him like this: "Why don't you check the pulse first, and I'll drink the porridge when it cools down a bit."

Doctor Lin had the right to speak, and said, "Okay."

Li Mingjin immediately helped Luo Shuyu to sit on the small couch, and Luo Shuyu said, "Your Highness, I am neither dizzy nor weak, I can walk by myself." Being supported by him like this, it felt like he was terminally ill.

In Li Mingjin's impression, Luo Shuyu pays great attention to his own body. He seldom gets sick. He will visit a doctor for minor illnesses and pains. He will not be too worried, but now it is different. From Lin Yuan's mention of the toxins in his body are gradually being eliminated. , the impact on his reproductive function is getting smaller and smaller, he feels that Luo Shuyu will soon be able to conceive a child, and the most important thing is that he has never retched when he was sick before.

This time, it's definitely different!

Li Mingjin: "Let the doctor take a look first."

Luo Shuyu: "Okay." He didn't understand why Li Mingjin was so anxious all of a sudden.

He was really not feeling well today, and his throat was a little itchy.

Lin Yuan took Luo Shuyu's pulse, while Li Mingjin was quiet and didn't dare to make a sound at the side. Those who knew him knew that he had a good temper, but his appearance always gave others the illusion.

Luo Shuyu looked at him nervous, making him nervous, thinking that he had some incurable disease.

After Lin Yuan's diagnosis, he asked a few more questions and came to a conclusion.

Li Mingjin stared at him, his eyes were full of urgency, his expression collapsed tightly, as if he was waiting for a big news.

Lin Yuan didn't dare to look at Li Mingjin, he just looked at Luo Shuyu and said, "The third prince and concubine are fine, the weather has been cold recently, and the spleen and stomach are cold. I will prescribe you a few medicines. Please keep warm these days. Keep the vents as small as possible."

Li Mingjin was stunned: "No other symptoms?"

Lin Yuan shook his head: "No, Your Highness, don't worry, the third prince will be fine after drinking the medicine for two days."

Li Mingjin asked again and again, "Do you want to have another consultation? He's vomited."

Luo Shuyu finally heard Li Mingjin's concern and gave Qingwang a wink to send Lin Yuan out.