Chapter 89: stupid

It was not easy for the third prince to have a child. It was only a few days ago that he almost had a miscarriage. Of course, the people who knew it now were limited to the royal family, and the people outside were only speculating through the nervous behavior of the third prince.

Shen Mingyun really listened to what the fourth prince said, pretended he didn't know anything and went directly to the third prince's mansion.

The fourth prince concubine came to find the third prince concubine, and Steward Sun greeted him thoughtfully, but he did not mention the matter of letting him see Luo Shuyu.

Shen Mingyun deliberately asked Butler Sun: "Butler, why didn't my cousin come out? Is it inconvenient for him to come out and say a few words with me now?"

Butler Sun was not disrespectful to Shen Mingyun, and said: "Back to the fourth prince, our master may have something to do right now, wait for me to invite you again."

Shen Mingyun suddenly got up: "Forget it, let's go, I'll take a look around your mansion, I haven't been here very much."

Butler Sun: "Master said, you can do whatever you want, the fourth prince and concubine please."

Shen Mingyun just wanted to find out what Luo Shuyu was selling, whether he really didn't keep the child, but he didn't want to lose the current Tiansheng Emperor's preferential treatment to the Third Prince's Mansion, and he didn't want to tell outsiders about his true situation, so he avoided seeing him. people?

The more Shen Mingyun thought about it, the more he felt like a famous detective Conan, who had touched the only truth. He suddenly became excited, and he must go and see what was going on.

If he accidentally went to Luo Shuyu's main courtyard while the third prince was strolling around, it shouldn't be a big problem.

Consciously thoughtful, Shen Mingyun struttingly wandered around the Third Prince's Mansion. Even if the weather was still too hot, Shen Mingyun even wanted to take off only one bottom coat, and he had to do a good job of investigating the enemy.

He can use the system, but the items in the system become more expensive as they go to the later stage, and his points are still very tight, so he has to use it sparingly.

The Third Prince's Mansion had a very large garden with a lot of flowers planted in it. Shen Mingyun strolled there for a while, and then deliberately made an excuse to let the guards who were blocking their way to the main courtyard be led away.

Shen Mingyun thought he was light and got into the main courtyard. Using his previous experience of playing chicken games, he dodged left and right, hiding behind the rockery, hiding behind the pillars, a maid, and pretending to be a tree. Hiding in the bushes, I was still thinking "you can't see me, you can't see me".

Sure enough, everyone in the Third Prince's Mansion seemed to be blind, unable to see the relatively large Shen Mingyun at all.

After a round of dodging, Shen Mingyun came to the main courtyard.

The guards in the main courtyard were stricter. Shen Mingyun deliberately threw stones outside to attract the attention of the guards, and made a cat meow.

The two guards standing at the gate of the main courtyard were successfully "attracted" to them.

"Ah, there seems to be movement over there, could it be someone? I'll go and see!"

"I heard a cat meowing, which would make the master rest. I'll go this way, and I'll drive it away."

The two guards left their posts one after another after having a similar conversation.