Chapter 92: stomach aches

It is not so easy to have a quiet meal at the Mid-Autumn Family Banquet. Fortunately, Luo Shuyu ate an afternoon tea in the palace after entering the palace. She is not hungry now. People come to talk to him from time to time. Luo Shuyu is a little busy. .

Afterwards, Li Mingjin glared at the person who came forward to talk to Luo Shuyu, and then the other party retreated after realizing the interest.

Since Luo Shuyu helped the two ladies at the previous banquet, he has a very high popularity and status in the ladies circle. It's a pity that he just returned to the palace and soon became pregnant. The ladies are still waiting for the banquet at the Third Prince's Mansion. , but it was the news that Luo Shuyu was pregnant, and there was no chance if she wanted to flatter herself.

The fourth prince did teach his son quite well. At the banquet, he even went up to Tiansheng to recite poems, and he read it well. He was very liked by Tiansheng, and he gave him a lot of things. He was a very cute little boy. Dolls, perhaps because there are so many people, children have always been very well-behaved.

In the last life, Luo Shuyu and Li Mingjin had already passed away before the fourth prince and Shen Mingyun got married. Now, seeing the child of the fourth prince and Shen Mingyun, I always have a strange feeling. This child is very delicate and lovely, although they both inherited the fourth prince and Shen Mingyun. Shen Mingyun's looks, but not many, Luo Shuyu felt that with the appearance of the fourth prince and Shen Mingyun, they should not be able to give birth to such a delicate child.

While everyone was enjoying the dance music, Luo Shuyu whispered his suspicions to Li Mingjin: "Your Highness, do you think the appearance of the emperor's eldest grandson is too delicate, I don't feel like a real person." He also just thought it was strange, but there was no basis. .

Li Mingjin looked at the fourth prince whose hairline was moving back further and further: "The fourth brother's appearance was alright, but now in comparison, this child is indeed more energetic and smarter than the children in the palace. In those days, I overheard the royal father saying that this child is only three years old and already knows thousands of characters and can write well."

Luo Shuyu was surprised: "But the first two are still clamoring for the fourth prince to take him out to Gong."

Li Mingjin: "I don't think he knows that he is a man like the fourth prince, and he doesn't want to be with the prince, so he naturally asks the fourth brother to take him there."

Luo Shuyu always felt that it didn't make sense: "A three-year-old is really so powerful, isn't it a prodigy?"

Li Mingjin whispered in his ear: "Do you think that Shen Mingyun used some magic on this child?"

Luo Shuyu thought about the system in Shen Mingyun's mind, and thought that if he wanted to win favor for the fourth prince, he would definitely use the props on the eldest grandson of the emperor. Emperor Tiansheng must have no defense against such a smart grandson, smart, cute and well-behaved. do not love.

"It's very possible." Luo Shuyu finally figured it out. Maybe Shen Mingyun also manipulated the child's appearance to make him look like a little fairy.

However, the little fairy is also very interesting to look at. Luo Shuyu has not seen anything transformed by the system. If this child has its handwriting, then he must appreciate this unknown evil.

Li Mingjin thought for a while: "Do you think there is a way to beat this child back to the prototype?"

Luo Shuyu really has no problem with this. In the book, the system is to assist Shen Mingyun, guide him to hook up with princes of various countries, do tasks, and distribute props. There is nothing else, and it does not mention its weaknesses. However, he guessed that the system must rely on Shen Mingyun to survive.