Chapter 43: Manipulation?

The September 9th Double Ninth Festival has long passed, and people who appreciate autumn chrysanthemum have begun to make an appointment to enjoy winter plums in the winter snow season.

When he woke up, Luo Shuyu pushed open the window, and a cold air hit him.

The outside is already covered in silver, the ground is covered with layers of white snow, and ice sticks hang from the branches, shining with crystal light.

At a glance, it is the best view in winter.

Snowing.

This year's snow came very early, earlier than in previous years. It was only mid-October, and it is estimated that the winter will last for a long time.

Luo Shuyu turned to Li Mingjin who was drinking hot tea and said, "His Royal Highness, come and see, it's snowing."

Seeing that he was wearing less clothes, Li Mingjin stood at the window to blow air, and took a white fur coat and put it on him: "Don't freeze."

After being raised in the mansion for six or seven days, Li Mingjin is completely fine. The wounds have almost healed, but there are still ugly scars.

Xu was young, and he didn't leave many scars before, so Luo Shuyu didn't find it much before. Now when he was wiping his body, he could only see the shallow scars when he looked closely, but it was really obvious if he didn't look carefully.

It took nearly seven days for Luo Shuyu to find out all the medicines that Li Mingjin had taken before. As for whether he threw it away or hid it, Li Mingjin didn't know Xiao, he had read the recipe for many years, and he could basically memorize it. Don't dare to reformulate new medicines behind Luo Shuyu's back.

As soon as the man said a word, it was hard to chase after the horse, and he said that if he stopped taking it, he would not take it again.

The most important thing is that he was afraid that Luo Shuyu would cry in front of him. When he cried, he would have nothing to do. It was not a headache, but a heartache, the kind of pain that broke into pieces.

"It's not cold when it's snowing." Luo Shuyu also reached out to touch the small ice strips by the window, it was cool, "Your Highness, what do you think of when it's snowing?"

Li Mingjin wrapped Luo Shuyu in a fur coat and held him in his arms by the way, with their heads next to each other.

"Snowball fight? I liked to play this with the little **** the most when I was young." Li Mingjin recalled his short childhood.

Luo Shuyu recalled the last happy time of the two of them in their last life, and removed those unpleasant memories, and every other little thing was engraved in his mind. He remembered that at that time, it was almost the month, and his stomach was very uncomfortable. He couldn't sleep well every night, and his temper became extremely bad.

At that time, he knew that Li Mingjin was a little different to him. When he woke up in the winter, he saw a note on the dresser with the words "Yu'er, open the window."

Luo Shuyu walked to the window with a belly stretched out, and saw an ugly snowman with a carrot on his head. It was gloomy for many days. He finally laughed and was in a good mood. He ate one more dumpling in the morning.

In the last life, Li Mingjin was accommodating himself, so it is better to let him accommodate Li Mingjin in this life.

Luo Shuyu's eyes lit up, and she turned to look at Li Mingjin: "His Royal Highness, let's go have a snowball fight!"

Confused by his eyes, Li Mingjin couldn't help kissing him: "Okay, let's go to the snowball fight."

They are all young people, who don't have a heart to play, and they are all made for others to see. They don't seem to care about this, and they can play whatever they want, even if they are known by Emperor Tiansheng. It's a big problem, at most, they are still children at heart.